IXEG 737 Classic Plus - Releasing Friday, September 15th!

Cameron

2 hours ago, Litjan said:

Hi everyone,

just landed and got home, 11h flight from SBGR... just catching up on the posts here and wanted to let you know that I will take over for a bit, after taking a nap, only had about 3h of break on the flight.

• Weight and balance + fuel has to be set up through the default X-Plane menu for now
  • Spool up times for engine start is a known subject, we can not control the fuel scheduling in X-Plane 12 and therefore this is a function of engine inertia...we are looking at a way to slow it down a bit more
  • XPUIPC does not work in its latest version, use the one posted in this thread earlier (this covers most "throttle does not move" issues
  • Activation problems will need to be solved with X-Aviation support
  • Discount email problems will also need to be solved with X-Aviation support
  • When encountering unexplicable problems the default X-Plane troubleshooting rule applies: Remove all (other) plugins and try again, if it works, add the removed plugins one by one to see which one is conflicting

Further discussion of problems and issues will be handled in the "Support" subsection of this forum. We are determined to get the first patch out with the most common and pressing problems fixed first, thanks for everyone´s patience and help in finding and eliminating bugs!

Cheers, Jan

There is also some kind of an upnormality with AutoOrtho users. Please if you use AutoOrtho 0.6 or later, make sure you are runing xplane 12 first with a default cessna and then load the IXEG. Otherwise you are runing without sounds and some other issues as well. I have notice this the hard way!!.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Veace said:

Why its not working for me?

I have instaled it already 4 times still no run

Untitled.png

You are experiencing the same problem, as (almost) everyone else is since release, it fails level 2 activation check, only IXEG can sort it out! we'll have to be patient and wait for a fix

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Litjan said:

Hi everyone,

just landed and got home, 11h flight from SBGR... just catching up on the posts here and wanted to let you know that I will take over for a bit, after taking a nap, only had about 3h of break on the flight.

• Weight and balance + fuel has to be set up through the default X-Plane menu for now
  • Spool up times for engine start is a known subject, we can not control the fuel scheduling in X-Plane 12 and therefore this is a function of engine inertia...we are looking at a way to slow it down a bit more
  • XPUIPC does not work in its latest version, use the one posted in this thread earlier (this covers most "throttle does not move" issues
  • Activation problems will need to be solved with X-Aviation support
  • Discount email problems will also need to be solved with X-Aviation support
  • When encountering unexplicable problems the default X-Plane troubleshooting rule applies: Remove all (other) plugins and try again, if it works, add the removed plugins one by one to see which one is conflicting

Further discussion of problems and issues will be handled in the "Support" subsection of this forum. We are determined to get the first patch out with the most common and pressing problems fixed first, thanks for everyone´s patience and help in finding and eliminating bugs!

Cheers, Jan

I was following the flight on flightaware XD. Nevertheless the 733 is just a joy to fly in XP12. I'm confident that the wear-in issues will iron out in the comming weeks. Thanks for taking the time to update us before your nap.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Matchstick said:

Just retested the problem with the plane failing the Level 2 license check the second time it's loaded within an XP session but this time with no plug-ins installed and it's failed again.
So at least for me this issue doesn't seem to be a plug-in conflict.

Zipped copy of the log file attached.

Log - 737 no plugins.zip 34.94 kB · 3 downloads

@Matchstick  you're log file shows a first activation is good @ 3:33 into the sim.  Are you seeing normal 'working' behavior at this time?

Your then have a second reboot approx 10 mins later @ 13:36 in.    Was the plane working in this interim 10 minute window?

Further,  script reboots happen anytime the aircraft is reloaded in some capacity....including changing start state or changing aircraft location.  Are you aware what kind of action you might have taken at this 13:36 mark to cause a reboot?  i.e. reload the aircraft at anohter airpot...or "new flight" perhaps?

Thx.

-TK

7 minutes ago, tkyler said:

Further,  script reboots happen anytime the aircraft is reloaded in some capacity....including changing start state or changing aircraft location.  Are you aware what kind of action you might have taken at this 13:36 mark to cause a reboot?  i.e. reload the aircraft at anohter airpot...or "new flight" perhaps?

FWIW, I got the same log messages when loading the Cold and Dark state.

1 hour ago, Bulva said:

What is the waiting period for a response from Support ???

45 minutes ago, Pils said:

image.png.c3b8028ef35672f922d944494f713b25.png

Oh   ;-)
Sorry for my impatience, but IXEG737 is my favorite plane and I always wait for updates ;-)
I have already received an email with the code, and the plane is already being installed.
Thank you very, very, very much for your help.

• Like 2

• No fuel prediction (the same old problem)
    • It is very important for landing performances!
  • Plan mode on ND should show the route even though the irs is not yet aligned (but this is not very important). I should be able to check my route before IRS align (In the NG it is, is it valid also for the classic, isn't it?)
  • No way to input speed restrictions in desc page
  • QNH and ISA DEV in DESC 
  • If you change the vertical profile in the fmc is something wrong with the altitudes for the next fixes.1975293330_Screenshot(888).thumb.png.b67015c6a6feb1ef054f6e1a538c4978.png

I hope these errors would be fixed in a reasonable time (even if are passed many years for a so expensive addon compared with others but ok  :)  ) 

Edited by lionell88

3 minutes ago, lionell88 said:

I hope these errors would be fixed in a reasonable time

Regarding the FMS vnav / restrictions ....that has always been buggy and "on our list" for a long time.    We will continue to work steadily on all our roadmap items, the FMS included.  Its high priority for sure.

-tk

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tkyler said:

@Matchstick  you're log file shows a first activation is good @ 3:33 into the sim.  Are you seeing normal 'working' behavior at this time?

Your then have a second reboot approx 10 mins later @ 13:36 in.    Was the plane working in this interim 10 minute window?

Thx.

-TK

What I did was start a flight with the 737 which worked fine, then went back to the main menu and started the flight from a different location, which then fails to load the aircraft properly because of the Level 2 authentication failure.

On my system at least, even with no plugins enabled this error appears 100% reproducible.

• Upvote 1

ATTENTION:  Level-2 FAIL users.

If you are having a Level-2 FAIL error...basically the plane won't work at startup.  Please contact me via PM if you are willing to work with us to conduct some tests towards a fix.  We want to verify if a fix will work in multiple cases.

this does NOT mean we have a fix ready for you now, we are only wanting to collect some folks who we can communicate with via PMs.  We are working on assessing the issue now.  Statistically, its a large enough group to be significant, but still a minority...and so we need to figure out what all you have in common.  Thx.

-Tom

• Upvote 1

• tkyler unpinned this topic
  • Cameron locked this topic