Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic v1.32 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello All,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.32 update for the Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic. All customers who have purchased the IXEG 737 Classic up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the IXEG 737 Classic from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.32 for you.

It is for X-Plane 11. If you use X-Plane 10, you can still install an old version of the aircraft from the installer, but this update does not otherwise apply to you.

Caution: This update is optimized for XP11.41 and newer only! If you run it any previous X-Plane version it will still work, but the aerodynamic model gets changed and will not fly "by the numbers" anymore! Install at your own risk (make a backup of the aircraft folder first, especially if you run XP10)!

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original IXEG 737 Classic download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

Bug fixes:

• Fixed gizmo crash when entering a waypoint name that contains the letter N or S followed by a letter, W or E downstream.
  • Fixed mousewheel scroll direction for standby attitude indicator level symbol (and increased speed).
  • Fixed coroute loading/saving crashing if user tries to save coroute with pilot created waypoints or partially wrong names.

Improvements:

• FMS: Complete overhaul of departure and arrival procedure selection code, with improved stability and transition selections/loading.
  • FMS: Radial / Circle intersections on the Fix page can now be selected and copied back to the LEGS page as a waypoint.
  • FMS: Pilot created PBD (Place-Bearing_Distance) and LL waypoint types avail. (Examples: JKF350/25, JFK345/2, N45W33, N4533.2W3321.6).
  • FMS: Pilot created waypoints and the loaded route runway can now be copied from the LEGS page to the FIX page.
  • Added coroute folder with sample *.fpl route.
  • Added VR improvement for IRS display mode selector.
  • Increased volume for navaid ident and marker beacons.
  • Prevented cockpit controls from being manipulated through the IXEG pop-out menues.
  • More reliable sequencing of waypoints when flying route in LNAV.

Additions:

• Added custom particle system.

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Yaeger said:

One question: Experimental Flight Model on or off in 1.32?

Always "on", please. (There is not a huge difference, but you can notice the perf numbers being slightly off if you don´t enable it).

Once 11.50 is out of beta we will "force" the EFM to always on in our .acf file.

Viele Grüße nach Kölle, Jan

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Litjan said:

Just run the installer, it will overwrite the necessary files!

Cheers, Jan

Thanks Jan, but I didn´t see any advantage in not uninstalling it before, because the program will uninstall it anyway and I had to install Airac again and the _prefs file and all my preferences setting I lost.

Edited by Hamilton01

Thanks Guys! Was having an issue entering a route from KORD to KPIT, which I have flown many times. Was getting a crash entering waypoint ANEWA into the box, couldn't figure it out even after reading the causes here in the forums.

But it's working well now!

Good Job!!

• Like 1

Just started a flight, all my camera positions have gone?  I thought the files wasn't going to be overwritten in this patch, maybe I'm wrong, no big deal, 10 mins to set them up again only.

I also don't have any missing texture problem, 11.50 b14, external looks good to me.

Edited by Iain

There are already datarefs on the aircraft for the volume of the radios (default X-Plane). You can access them with dataref editor, so I think that should be possible.

We will make the little knobs that "turn" for volume also affect that dataref in a future update.

Cheers, Jan

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello i have purchased the IXEG 737 on June 17 and i have been trying to activate it but it says Machine ID locked something and i dont know what to do. Can anyone help me with this issue thanks and i do have proof that i have purchased the product. i would really like enjoy this product since it has been on my long awaited list of planes i wanted to get :)

Edited by Jason15

1 hour ago, Jason15 said:

Hello i have purchased the IXEG 737 on June 17 and i have been trying to activate it but it says Machine ID locked something and i dont know what to do. Can anyone help me with this issue thanks and i do have proof that i have purchased the product. i would really like enjoy this product since it has been on my long awaited list of planes i wanted to get :)

Your machine ID is locked, this happpen when you activate more than 3 times and need to block one older PC, you must have done that, If it wasn't you ...... :blink:

Edited by ArthurSG006

Arthur is right. The DRM (= digital rights management = anti-piracy protection) allows you to install this on 3 different computers. Once you want to install it on the fourth, you need to lock (= type FREEZE) on one of the previous three. Now this computer is locked up forever for the IXEG - we do this so people can´t swap the plane with friends and family at will.

If you locked the computer you try to install it on (maybe by accident) you can submit a ticket to the X-Aviation customer service system and - depending on the credibility of your story - MAY get the machine unlocked. A second option is to wait until you do a major hardware upgrade. This counts as a "new computer" and you can install your version again.

Cheers, Jan

8 hours ago, Jason15 said:

Jason if you continue to spam the forums with this issue you will be banned.

This is your final warning. 

I told you in a thread that no one on the forum can help with this. 

I told you again that no one on the forum can help when you private messaged me. 

Now this thread. 

Final. Warning. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jason15 said:

Is this really a surprise to you? You were originally using someone else's account for purchases you did not make. Your machine became locked from under that account.

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic