IXEG 737 Classic for X-Plane 12 Announcement

Cameron

32 minutes ago, gorynych said:

Looks like this is my last chance. No claims. Just want to understand what is happening. I have bought this plane in September 2019. Have I right for update with discount ? Why I am asking here ? Because I have not received any info by e-mail and two my tickets were ignored. Is it personal for me ?

Doubt its personal, but people do like there weekends off. i do.

13 hours ago, gorynych said:

Looks like this is my last chance. No claims. Just want to understand what is happening. I have bought this plane in September 2019. Have I right for update with discount ? Why I am asking here ? Because I have not received any info by e-mail and two my tickets were ignored. Is it personal for me ?

Yes, you can upgrade for the neat price of $15 for 60 days since last friday, then the price becomes full retail.

No, it's not personal. Not all of us got notified. I created a ticket for the lack of discount code (on x-aviation.com) last friday and received my discount code early this morning. It'll get fixed, it just takes some time.

The ability to fly this bird in XP12 for a mere $15 makes me patient ;)

1 hour ago, N452MK said:

any updates on the license, gizmo or whatever issue?

the patch has been made and is being tested with select folks.  Several testers have confirmed its fixed their issue thus far.  It may still be a day or so as there are other precautions to be made.... and we don't want a 2nd occurrence to happen.  Much better to take a day or two to make sure its good and get this one totally behind us.  As to the unfortunate timing..see recommended post at top of this page if you haven't already.  it explains the weekend thing.

-TK

Edited by tkyler
  • Upvote 2

Please bring us back the view menu left window that you guys made for the Xp11 it helps a lot con configure more views, one more thing, once you get fuel in the engine start N2,N1 Rpm and Egt go up too fast it looks like a unreal engine start.... Very hapy hola great aircraft 

You can configure all the views you want (well, up to 10) with the default X-Plane custom view system. Use CTRL-Numpad (number) to store a view, then just the Numpad (number) to recall it. You can even save these views to joystick buttons.

Engine start too fast is known, it is a Laminar problem, Austin is working on it, we are providing an interim fix with the next  update (it still looks weird, but the total time to idle is better).

Cheers, Jan

1 hour ago, VirtualGAaviator said:

Thanks for the website located

You're welcome..work in progress, early framework, but we (ok..me) have grand visions for it as a repository for information and training resources eventually.   

Edited by tkyler
  • Like 4

On 9/17/2023 at 3:01 PM, Splash said:

That's correct, that's my opinion. It becomes a bit of risk from business perspective when many people share the same sentiments. Watch flightdeck2sim stream and read user comments. In addition, having so few users on XP12 and the aforementioned comments, don't expect mega sales any time soon.

I expect sales will be steady and more people become aware of just how good this aircraft is in XP12. The market for "glass cockpit" XP11 & 12 is pretty much saturated with offerings plus there are more than a few who enjoy an analog panel. This creation is well worth the price and the satisfaction is there of operating it well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kliu said:

How do I update the IXEG 737 to X-Plane 12? I bought it on May 25, 2023 and I would be receiving the update for free because I bought it after February 7, 2022.

No its not free, but you get a discount, you should have an email if not email store, you probably have not like many , set up to receive email updates.

2 hours ago, mjrhealth said:

No its not free, but you get a discount, you should have an email if not email store, you probably have not like many , set up to receive email updates.

Do I email support about getting a email for the discount or will I have to buy it again?

18 hours ago, mjrhealth said:

If he bought it in May 23 it *is* a free upgrade.

There is a bit of an issue with x-aviation notifications in that if you unsubscribe to general notifications to avoid getting spammed that appears to override any product notifications you still have enabled. I still had product notifications enabled for the 733 but had disabled the generic newsletter/offer notifications and received nothing about the 733.

I emailed x-aviation support and they supplied a 100% discount code within 24 hours.

• Like 1

I just found out about the upgrade and don't understand why there's a countdown clock ticking down to not being able to avail of the upgrade price? I don't even have XPlane12 but fully intend to reinvest in flight simming when I get back to normal life. Why is X-Aviation / IXEG playing this card when Toliss, Flight Factor, Colimata and others allow for their upgrades whenever the consumer wants?? It stinks of bad customer relations and poor business decisions. Not really sure what X-Aviation and IXEG are afraid of or thinking. I know it's only $15, but it's the principal of the matter. I essentially need to pay $15 for something I don't even use at the moment, so I don't have to pay $84.95 later. Anybody for a free pizza? 

Tom explained it in the recent video he did with Q8pilot - he had to make a decision whether to continue developing the 737 or going down another road in his life to make money.

And he needs to eat now, he can´t go hungry for a few months with people on the fence waiting if they want to maybe update or not ("I want to wait until they put in the holds...").

That is why we nudge people to pay the money now.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2