Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic v1.3 Update Released!

Cameron

1 hour ago, Litjan said:

That is definitely on the list for a future update!

Cheers, Jan

It's a shame, because everything else works fine in VR, hope it's fixed soon? The ALT, HDG SPEED  are unusable in VR

Edited by midi48

10 hours ago, midi48 said:

Hi, and thanks for this update.

This aircraft looks fantastic in VR and i have flew it a lot in VR using the simVRlabs config file.

The problem is with this new update the simVRlabs file is no longer usable.

Everything in the aircraft works in VR except its almost impossible to adjust ALT, HDG, Speed and Course using VR manipulators, this is a real shame and its making the aircraft unusable in VR.

I  just wonder if there is anything can be done to rectify this as it s a fantastic aircraft?

I must agree it's really disappointing we still do not have fully VR IXEG how long can we expect before the VR update comes 

First grateful for the update. One thing: when I take off when I arrive at the VR and pull the stick, the aircraft does not take off. In this case my VR was 118knots, it started to come off the ground with 140 knots. Trim set correctly. What may be happening, I already did 3 flights;

4 hours ago, stayup said:

I have been unable to install the new version of the IXEG 737 on my IMAC. I'm enclosing the error message that I am receiving

Any ideas of what i am doing wrong? I've never had this problem before.

Thanks

See here:

Hi, here are the issues I've found in this release :

- The rudder animation is in the wrong way (Tiller is good though)
- The Bell cutout manipulator is not over the switch (Few centimeters to the back)
- The TOGA button on throttle lever 2 is set to wrong cmd (missing i in ixeg)

Best regards

Congratulations!
They did a great job. And all dedicated to those of us who fly the IXEG B737-300!
Your email was a great joy in the midst of this horrendous pandemic.
It looks beautiful, with many details that, without hesitation, give it an enormous presence.
I only made a small flight over my airport (SANT).
Thank you again.

Edited by jolmos
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Litjan said:

Thanks for the feedback - afair the TOGA command is the default TOGA command from X-Plane... I will doublecheck.

Cheers, Jan

My Queastions is not Answered?

Why can not fly Holding Pattern for a Product for over 70 Dollar?

thanks

1 hour ago, gigabenga said:

My Queastions is not Answered?

Why can not fly Holding Pattern for a Product for over 70 Dollar?

thanks

Because we have not implemented it yet. Pushing the HOLD page will show the page, but you can´t enter anything...yet.

We have been upfront about this shortcoming, see this post (it was up before the plane was ever for sale):

http://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/8526-things-that-are-not-going-to-be-in-v13/

We are working on making them available in the FMS. Yes, you can fly them manually, but I understand that it is difficult for some pilots and also a distraction to do so when flying in an online environment. We also want to make the plane complete eventually, a fully functioning HOLD page is obviously part of that.

Cheers, Jan

• Like 2

23 hours ago, asmmag said:

First grateful for the update. One thing: when I take off when I arrive at the VR and pull the stick, the aircraft does not take off. In this case my VR was 118knots, it started to come off the ground with 140 knots. Trim set correctly. What may be happening, I already did 3 flights;

The guys will respond properly, but I was watching Jan's video and when he talked about center of gravity, it made me wonder if that's not the problem.

I don't seem to have AVITAB. I have seen the AVITAB In Jan's 1.3 videos including an enable button in the preferences menu which I don't have. Is there some way to get this?

Also the GPWS test is INOP. Should it be like this?

Thanks

You need to have the avitab plugin installed in your plugins folder for the option to enable it to show.

The test button should be active...we have had reports of missing sounds when the users´s sound allocation system was maxxed out. Also make sure that all your sound sliders are up.

Cheers, Jan

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic