Jump to content

Pils

Members
  • Posts

    2,375
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Pils

  1. Or there’s still pressure in the aircraft!
  2. Despite the name this website has nothing to do with xPilot the Vatsim client. You want their Discord for support via https://beta.xpilot-project.org/
  3. It was brought up within hours of the release, and hilarity ensued. It’s fixed in the upcoming update, keep an eye out! Thanks for the report.
  4. I’m pretty sure that’s just a label… the G1000 navigation is mostly Laminar’s and it uses the custom nav data just fine. If you don’t have missing approaches or waypoints then don’t worry about it.
  5. Search for “at_disc”.
  6. Delete the …/Output/CL650 directory from X-Plane and you’ll be back as if you just installed it for the first time.
  7. There isn’t one, but there is a command you can bind to a key/button.
  8. Having datarefs for each CAS message may be possible. I’ll enquire.
  9. Try this. Go to User settings > Audio (or similar) and change the device to a known good output. If already selected go back to default.
  10. While we look into this, don’t use the same checklist menu/command/bind for quick turn, use the button on the DCP.
  11. Are you trying to use the “has beta/reverse detents” curve?
  12. Yes it requires hydraulics.
  13. Known issue, fixed in upcoming update. Thanks for the report!
  14. Please post a Log.txt that includes the crash. Thanks.
  15. Maybe it’s scrollwheel and click/drag together that’s custom? Either way, been discussed during development, same answer.
  16. I am told Yes.
  17. If you’re thinking of what FF did in the A320 then I believe those are entirely custom manipulators and not something X-Plane provides so I wouldn’t hold your breath for this option coming in the future, but you never know.
  18. An update to the software is in the works, a fix for this issue will be included.
  19. Thanks. Multi monitor issues have been reported to the developer. Please follow the below thread for updates.
  20. I’m sure they have 1802 in their archives. It’s old enough I imagine they would be able to get permission to make it publicly accessible for planning. Maybe @chroode should open a thread on Navigraph’s forum.
  21. I’ll pass it on and hopefully will be considered for a future update when the pop up feature is looked at again. Thanks for the suggestion!
  22. Unknown at this time.
  23. I think that’s Cycle 2003 vs. Year 2018, they’re not directly comparable. If you want to know what cycle is in use by X-Plane’s default nav data you can check the files in Resources/default data (if I remember correctly). The header will say the cycle number. You may be able to change Simbrief to match.
  24. What we’ve been told, and this is from a small number of operators but it sounds reasonable to me, is that if the principal owner is onboard then an attendant isn’t necessary (though they may want one anyway, if they had guests, for example) unless the flight is transatlantic (if I remember correctly). However, if it’s charter passengers then an attendant will usually be there to help them with any questions, service, and well, to make sure they behave.
  25. When a cabin attendant is not onboard the pilots have a version of the panel on their iPads hooked into the cabin WiFi. For now this can be emulated by using the pop up, available via key bind.
×
×
  • Create New...