IXEG 737 Classic Plus - Releasing Friday, September 15th!

Cameron

Apologies if this has already been asked. What is the process for recent customers? I bought the classic last month so that I could have a play in XP11 before the XP12 version was released. If I go to download the new version now it wants me to pay full price again. I have received nothing from X-Aviation. Are recent customers supposed to get a 100% discount code or is there some other process? 

Peter 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, NinjaCanOpener said:

Apologies if this has already been asked. What is the process for recent customers? I bought the classic last month so that I could have a play in XP11 before the XP12 version was released. If I go to download the new version now it wants me to pay full price again. I have received nothing from X-Aviation. Are recent customers supposed to get a 100% discount code or is there some other process? 

Peter 

I don't know. But taking a guess. Does it not appear on your orders history page? https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

If not, best to get in touch with support@x-aviation.com

36 minutes ago, IGoDwnTwn34 said:

How do you input weight and balance and fuel?

Through X-Plane's payload and fuel window.

37 minutes ago, IGoDwnTwn34 said:

How to update AIRAC? Navigraph does not see the plane.

If you're using their FMS Data Manager you need to add the addon with a User Defined Folder that points to the IXEG 737 Classic Plus directory under Aircraft.

3 minutes ago, Pils said:

I don't know. But taking a guess. Does it not appear on your orders history page? https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

If not, best to get in touch with support@x-aviation.com

Nope. Just the original 733 Classic and other planes I have bought. Some upfront detail about how this was going to work would have been helpful. I have emailed X-Aviation but for now I am in the dark. 

31 minutes ago, NinjaCanOpener said:

Nope. Just the original 733 Classic and other planes I have bought. Some upfront detail about how this was going to work would have been helpful. I have emailed X-Aviation but for now I am in the dark. 

Just have to wait, sorry.

7 hours ago, IGoDwnTwn34 said:

Greetings 

Easy question looking for easy answers..

How do you input weight andbalance and fuel? these selections dont show up in the "ground services". Need ZFW  etc.... How to update AIRAC? Navigraph does not see the plane

thanks

At the moment it uses the default X-Plane weight and balance. Custom weight and balance window is part of their roadmap

10 hours ago, maxbi said:

Hi everyone, I'm sorry but I have a problem. I purchased the 737 with a discount, once installed and activated, I wanted to try it with the engines already running, but all the screens remain off and furthermore if I increase the throttle the engines don't rev up. The screen is with engines running.

2116154566_B733-2023-09-1600_23_34.png

Same behavior at me. In addition, I noticed that XP's cockpit and exterior sound is switched off for me. I can't turn it back on, the sound keeps switching off.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, toelg said:

Same behavior at me. In addition, I noticed that XP's cockpit and exterior sound is switched off for me. I can't turn it back on, the sound keeps switching off.

Had to restart my PC after setting the state to "Ready to Fly".  Eventually aircraft was running.  Have to quit the sim every time when I want to change  the livery to engine to run!  Sound off in Settings menu.  Had to set it on.

Weird behavior  from aircraft.  Does not start up with Configuration "start up with engines running".  CTRL+Shift+E does not work either.  Setting State of Aircraft only works for Cold and Dark.  Turn Around and Ready to Fly changes the state but aircraft not switched on.

Hope this is not another long-drawn out bug.

14 hours ago, tkyler said:

pretty classic symptom of the plugin not running.  Best practice after an activation is to reload the aircraft through the developer menu or restart x-plane, or load another plane and come back.  Some computer systems load things in differing sequences after activations.

-tk

just tried it again after a reinstall still no throttle movement, never seen this before with any add on, so a bit stumped for ideas

Edited by regamuffin

Hi everyone,

just landed and got home, 11h flight from SBGR... just catching up on the posts here and wanted to let you know that I will take over for a bit, after taking a nap, only had about 3h of break on the flight.

• Weight and balance + fuel has to be set up through the default X-Plane menu for now
  • Spool up times for engine start is a known subject, we can not control the fuel scheduling in X-Plane 12 and therefore this is a function of engine inertia...we are looking at a way to slow it down a bit more
  • XPUIPC does not work in its latest version, use the one posted in this thread earlier (this covers most "throttle does not move" issues
  • Activation problems will need to be solved with X-Aviation support
  • Discount email problems will also need to be solved with X-Aviation support
  • When encountering unexplicable problems the default X-Plane troubleshooting rule applies: Remove all (other) plugins and try again, if it works, add the removed plugins one by one to see which one is conflicting

Further discussion of problems and issues will be handled in the "Support" subsection of this forum. We are determined to get the first patch out with the most common and pressing problems fixed first, thanks for everyone´s patience and help in finding and eliminating bugs!

Cheers, Jan

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Litjan said:

Hi everyone,

just landed and got home, 11h flight from SBGR... just catching up on the posts here and wanted to let you know that I will take over for a bit, after taking a nap, only had about 3h of break on the flight.

• Weight and balance + fuel has to be set up through the default X-Plane menu for now
  • Spool up times for engine start is a known subject, we can not control the fuel scheduling in X-Plane 12 and therefore this is a function of engine inertia...we are looking at a way to slow it down a bit more
  • XPUIPC does not work in its latest version, use the one posted in this thread earlier (this covers most "throttle does not move" issues
  • Activation problems will need to be solved with X-Aviation support
  • Discount email problems will also need to be solved with X-Aviation support
  • When encountering unexplicable problems the default X-Plane troubleshooting rule applies: Remove all (other) plugins and try again, if it works, add the removed plugins one by one to see which one is conflicting

Further discussion of problems and issues will be handled in the "Support" subsection of this forum. We are determined to get the first patch out with the most common and pressing problems fixed first, thanks for everyone´s patience and help in finding and eliminating bugs!

Cheers, Jan

Hi Jan,

finished a short test flight and except the "bugs" you wrote the 733 is an awesome plane on XP12. I love it! Works without any problems. Glad I upgraded! I had to open a ticket because I unsubscribed from the newsletter but Cameron did answer in less then 2 hrs and gave me an upgrade coupon.

Great service!

Cheers and greetings from Hahn 

Daniel

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FcbFan123 said:
How do I install the Plus version in x plane 11 I don't see any plane in the main menu

I think this is just for XP12 as the main point was to get it working there and add XP12 only features. There's a couple of bug fixes for the XP11 one though that maybe will get ported to that?

53 minutes ago, FcbFan123 said:
How do I install the Plus version in x plane 11 I don't see any plane in the main menu

Hello! It turns out that anyone who wants to purchase a plane for xp11 must first purchase the version for xp12 and then the version for xp11 will be available Is everything right!? Link to message https://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/27140-737-300-classic-for-xplane-11-where-can-it-be-bought/?do=findComment&comment=194454