Carenado enters X-Plane market !

MdMax

Hi all !

Great news for us X-Plane fans ! Another famous FS developer will build X-Plane add-ons !

CARENADO ENTER X-PLANE MARKET

On August 18, 2010 Carenado is pleased to announce its entry to the X-Plane aircraft add-on market.

All Carenado aircraft for X-Plane will have the same quality standards as they have in FSX and FS2004. Detailed models, realistic textures, custom instruments, realistic behavior and friendly FPS; making the flight experience very close to reality.

The company chose the Mooney M20J as it first aircraft for this platform. The aircraft should be ready for sale during September, 2010.

Carenado has plans to develop most of its current FSX fleet for X-Plane.

Carenado

Source: http://www.carenado.com/ecommerce/novedades.php3

;D

Hi all !

Great news for us X-Plane fans ! Another famous FS developer will build X-Plane add-ons !

CARENADO ENTER X-PLANE MARKET

On August 18, 2010 Carenado is pleased to announce its entry to the X-Plane aircraft add-on market.

All Carenado aircraft for X-Plane will have the same quality standards as they have in FSX and FS2004. Detailed models, realistic textures, custom instruments, realistic behavior and friendly FPS; making the flight experience very close to reality.

The company chose the Mooney M20J as it first aircraft for this platform. The aircraft should be ready for sale during September, 2010.

Carenado

Source: http://www.carenado.com/ecommerce/novedades.php3

;D

Yay Yay Yay Yay :)

Just took another look at the Carenado website.  I'm drooling....big time!  I have most of the payware aircraft offered by the authors on this forum and I love them all.  I will certainly continue to support them by purchasing their new offerings, but Carenado is a welcome addition to these quality aircraft offerings for X-Plane.  I can't wait to fill the holes in my hangar with some of the Carenado offerings!  Only bad thing about this news is it just makes me all the more antsy to get my hands on the new Beechcraft Duchess, the G36 and of course the Saab 340!

great news for the growth of xplane!

Never thought I'd say this though- from the screenshots and my memory of having their Seneca II, the latest high quality offerings -'cough' sundowner, falco etc - well exceed the quality of Carenado (other than their cool surprise and delight features like opening doors and all those compartments).

The only experience I have with Carenado is the Aviator90 videos by Chris Palmer.  I have enjoyed what I have seen of the aircraft in his videos and have longed for better textures and realism.  I've never actually flown any of the Carenado products because I fly on my Mac.  I own FSX but have never flown it.  Most of the aircraft I have flown have been Riviere, Heinz, AeroPedro, Jacques Brault and other stuff from the org and anywhere else I've been able to find acceptable aircraft.  Suffice it to say, there is NOOO comparison with the Sundowner, Falco, MU-2 or any of the great payware from the guys here.  I am a relative newcomer to X-Plane, but I have well over 1300 hours and I am becoming more and more picky about what I fly.  I am more than willing to pay for quality aircraft.  My first investments in payware were Jason Chandler's Pipers, Cessna, Cirrus and Beechcraft planes.  I've logged a lot of flight time in my PA44-180 and look forward to more. And Jason is a fellow Montanan!

The fact that a developer of Carenado's stature is coming to X-Plane is truly great news! 

From the Org website, posted by Nicolas.

Emphasis added by me for WTF factor.

From Carenado:

All Carenado aircraft for X-Plane will have the same quality standards as they have in FSX and FS2004. Detailed models, realistic textures, custom instruments, realistic behavior and friendly FPS, making the flight experience very close to reality.

Our compromise with the X-Plane community is to deliver the best GA aircraft for the X-Plane users.

The company chose the Mooney M20J as its first aircraft for this platform. The aircraft should be ready for sale during September, 2010.

Carenado has plans to develop most of its current FSX fleet for X-Plane and continue developing for FSX

Some pics of the upcoming Mooney 20J for X-Plane:

For comparison, quoted with my clipboard:

Draw your own conclusions.

Org thread: http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=47091&pid=521656&st=0&#entry521656

EDIT:

Seems Nicolas has quoted an AVSIM forum post made by Carenado, I am quoting their website direct.

The wording errors and inconsistencies seemingly come from Corenado.

This was discovered and pointed out by Cameron about three posts down, I have moved this edit block here to ensure that no un-founded anti Org/Nic/whatever statements are made.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/293480-carenado-enters-x-plane-market/page__pid__1813129#entry1813129

Caravan! Caravan! Caravan! Caravan!!!!

Guys...we've beens sitting on this one for quite some time..but under the circumstances, I guess we have to make it subtly public.  Here's some shots from a C208b that x-scenery.com is involved in.  The exterior is 95% modeled and going for texturing soon and the cockpit is most fully functional with custom plug-in to drive just about darn near everything.  I doubt Carenado will begin his porting with his caravan so I suppose we'll have to expedite this project very quickly..besides, the systems programming on this one is quite indepth and we're fortunately, pretty far along....competition is your friend!  I am glad that carenado is bringing products to x-plane though...it will be very good for the sim! I myself don't seem to be much interested in piston GA ...if I was I probably would be spooked....Carenado does superb work.  I guess turbines and business jets are a good place eh?

post-4-131369586909_thumb.jpg

post-4-131369586921_thumb.jpg

post-4-131369586933_thumb.jpg

I'll be glad when V10 ships.  I find myself doing four nearly payware quality aircraft in about 8 months of man-hours.  I don't think many people develop as fast as some of the team members I'm fortunate to associate with..but we are all on V10 stuff at the moment.  I will be excited to devote a good portion of time to other aircraft as soon as possible.