IXEG 737 Classic Plus - Releasing Friday, September 15th!

Cameron

guess I need to repeat this every 10 posts or so.  I'll admit going back and reading over previous posts are a pain.  SO for all you folks on the east side of the Atlantic and the west side of the Pacific.

Edited by tkyler
  • Like 3

And also, a friday release is not usual. So, chill guys. @Litjan will soon cross the pond back home too, so, calm down

also:

7 minutes ago, tkyler said:

guess I need to repeat this every 10 posts or so.  I'll admit going back and reading over previous posts are a pain.  SO for all you folks on the east side of the Atlantic and the west side of the Pacific.

18 minutes ago, Orion23 said:

I'm aware that the FMS stuffs (VNAV) are featured in the future update, but how about the LNAV? Does the new update using the new Navdata format? I'm ok with the broken VNAV back in the XP11, however LNAV was the biggest issue for me back then.  

“Operational functionality is the same as V11 currently.  (i.e. no change to FMS)”

Just now, Hawkeye91 said:

OOTL, what is broken about the LNAV? I may hold off my purchase for these issues as having things working like this are a basic requirement for me to enjoy a module. 

I'd like to know too. :) We're not aware of anything wrong there. It's super solid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye91 said:

what is broken about the LNAV

I can't say i've seen any issue with the LNAV...that wasn't related to the quality of the data sources.    Some may remember that we intend to convert over to the XP11 format...at that is still the plan, but certainly the LNAV has been working extremely solid for us.

-tk 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tkyler said:

of course.....a new X-Plane 12 udpate dropped just today.  Can't WAIT to see what surprises that might bring.

-tk

Good luck with that, hope it's not complicating things for you guys.

I'll patiently wait for the new version to drop. Last thing keeping me on XP11 :D

• tkyler unpinned this topic
  • Cameron locked this topic