TBM 900 Compatibility with X-Plane 12

Thunderbolt

On 8/16/2024 at 11:13 PM, Flightrookie said:

Oh guys, this is a tough test.
But I haven't lost hope yet.

Greetings

I have, unfortunately. XP11 is too long in the tooth for me now and - despite looking - I just can't find ANY other plane that appeals to me; I'd rather stick pins in my eyeballs than fly heavy jets - and available GA aircraft are either ridiculously slow or ridiculously badly designed.

So at this point I've just given up simming and am using the time to get some hiking in which - truth be told - is probably better for my 63 year old health anyway ...

I appreciate that the TBM authors also have other priorities, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in the time it's taking; I'm wanting results, not explanations. I'd happily buy it again if it sped the process up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

@cameron

I much appreciate your comment posted in June and understand that one must be patient for a product as detailed and complex as the TBM 900. I, like many others, am looking forward to the announcement that an XP12 version of this incredible aircraft is finally available. If there is an upgrade cost, so be it. I just hope it's soon. —SHaines

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2024 at 9:33 PM, SHaines said:

@cameron

I much appreciate your comment posted in June and understand that one must be patient for a product as detailed and complex as the TBM 900. I, like many others, am looking forward to the announcement that an XP12 version of this incredible aircraft is finally available. If there is an upgrade cost, so be it. I just hope it's soon. —SHaines

I'm not expect anything soon including information on how the development is going :(