IXEG No Power

ICharger

I get this unpleasant stage when I try to start in C&D or Turnaround. APU EGT is there, but no power shown or switchable via APU GEN switch. Also no power on Batts. APU however can be switched to off and EGT then is droping down.

I made however the X12 update before trying first time.

AND : after starting X12 several times the plane now comes up with full turnaround state :mellow::D

2 hours ago, ICharger said:

I have no power to FMC and PFD or Overhead. I`ve removed all plugins and updated XP12. I`ve chosen Cold and Dark, Turn around, Ready to fly under start state but still the same issue. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

1323403988_B733-2023-09-1608_06_42.png

The only way I could make it to work, whether correct or not, is to choose eg. Cold&Dark State from the popup menu (left), then EXIT the X-Plane 12 sim in total, restart the sim, and choose Resume Flight.  Frustrating to say the least, but it works.  If this goes for "Ready to Fly" state I do not know.

1 hour ago, FlyerC3 said:

I get this unpleasant stage when I try to start in C&D or Turnaround. APU EGT is there, but no power shown or switchable via APU GEN switch. Also no power on Batts. APU however can be switched to off and EGT then is droping down.

I made however the X12 update before trying first time.

AND : after starting X12 several times the plane now comes up with full turnaround state :mellow::D

Seems as if it works when you set the State, exit X-Plane in total and restart.  Resume Flight.  Loading a default aircraft does not work for me.

When I first started the IXEG I had no power at all. It works without issues now and what I did was to set a state (in my case turn-around),click save, exit xplane and the UNTICK "start with engines running" on the aircraft selection page prior to to the flight.

I don't know whether I did have that level 2 failure... maybe it helps...

Edited by DaH
Edit: do not UNTICK "start with engines running"

59 minutes ago, ICharger said:

This is my log.txt . I didnt see the Level 2 DRM check fail

Log.txt 5.41 MB · 0 downloads

And yet it is in your log :-(

0:06:33.934 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level-1 license check good. Requesting Level-2 check....
0:06:33.934 G64: debug:     IXEG: Performing Level-2 check
0:06:33.934 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level-2 check FAILED
0:06:33.935 G64: debug:     IXEG: Killing critical functions, kill set [1]
0:06:33.935 G64: debug:     IXEG: Killing critical functions, kill set [2]
0:06:33.935 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level-1 PASS / Level-2 FAIL. License invalid

17 hours ago, DaH said:

When I first started the IXEG I had no power at all. It works without issues now and what I did was to set a state (in my case turn-around),click save, exit xplane and the UNTICK "start with engines running" on the aircraft selection page prior to to the flight.

I don't know whether I did have that level 2 failure... maybe it helps...

That doesn't work for me, @Litjan I haven't been able to use it since I bought it! When will a fix be available?

We know this situation is very unpleasant for those suffering from it - and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. I don´t know when a fix will be ready, unfortunately (I personally don´t even understand those things that cause it, internet protocols and such... I am just a dumb airline pilot :(

19 minutes ago, Litjan said:

We know this situation is very unpleasant for those suffering from it - and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. I don´t know when a fix will be ready, unfortunately (I personally don´t even understand those things that cause it, internet protocols and such... I am just a dumb airline pilot :(

So who can answer this question?

3 minutes ago, rafalec said:

I've been doing simulations for decades, but this is the first time that, after buying an aircraft, I can't use it because of a licence validation problem.

It's simply unacceptable that a fix isn't published after 3 days. I am really disappointed with the way Ixeg treats its customers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rafalec said:

It's simply unacceptable that a fix isn't published after 3 days. I am really disappointed with the way Ixeg treats its customers.

@rafalec I'm responding since you've singled out IXEG in this case.  As Cameron pointed out through my previous posting, there were extenuating circumstances here that were not the norm......and we ourselves join you in the frustration.  We will work diligently to restore your disposition towards us and hopefuly get you back simming in the IXEG as rapidly as possible.

-TomK 

Edited by tkyler

i have the bug also.

0:01:28.195 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level-2 check FAILED
0:01:28.195 G64: debug:     IXEG: Killing critical functions, kill set [1]
0:01:28.195 G64: debug:     IXEG: Killing critical functions, kill set [2]
0:01:28.195 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level-1 PASS / Level-2 FAIL. License invalid
0:01:28.195 G64:  core: Run: [OnFirstFrame]

Log.txt