IXEG 737 Classic Plus - Releasing Friday, September 15th!

Cameron

16 minutes ago, tkyler said:

Sorry you're dealing with this.  Um...it COULD be that another plugin is conflicting.  The level 2 check uses what is called "cURL", which several other plugins also use.  If you do have other plugins (hopefully not a gazillion) and could remove them to see if that gets you going, then we would have a data point for how to seek solutions.

-tk

My Log.txt shows some errors related to cURL and google-analytics.com being unreachable. I am running a DNS level adblocker on my network. Running tests with the adblocker disabled now.

4 minutes ago, tkyler said:

Thx for testing @camorg.  firewall/ad-blockers usually the first place we sniff for network/activation funnies.   Anxious to hear your findings.

-tk

Appears to be no change. Adblocking on my network has been disabled, but no change in Level-2 fail. I did not see the cURL errors related to google-analytics in my Log.txt, but it is attached.

Log.txt

5 minutes ago, rafapiloto195 said:

I've installed this FSUIPC posted here and now everything is working...

I've got a log entry to look at this at some point with a friend who uses it extensively.  It'll probably take a back-burner to higher priority items after we perform triage....but glad you're rolling along.

-TK

6 minutes ago, hornetaircraft said:

I have found Living Scenery Technology to be the cause of my Level 2 fail at the moment. still testing the rest of my plugins

Thank you!  we suspected this could be the case (other plugins using cURL), but couldn't verify...as we can't download and test every possible plugin out there.   We never know what other programmers will do.   This is a good data point and we'll take that and run with it.  Thx for reporting.

-tk

well it seems that it will work on the initial load, but change the start type from say cold and dark to ready to fly and the lvl 2 check fails. 

seems like it's doubling the license check, passing 1st go, failing 2nd go, and then kicking you out of your 85 dollar addon, even though it did a license check to install it, a license check through the X-Pilot in-sim software, and a license check to fly it, but after all that it fails 

Log.txt

Edited by hornetaircraft
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tkyler said:

Thank you!  we suspected this could be the case (other plugins using cURL), but couldn't verify...as we can't download and test every possible plugin out there.   We never know what other programmers will do.   This is a good data point and we'll take that and run with it.  Thx for reporting.

-tk

Specific plugin caused issues for DC-3 also.

4 minutes ago, hornetaircraft said:

well it seems that it will work on the initial load, but change the start type from say cold and dark to ready to fly and the lvl 2 check fails. 

seems like it's doubling the license check, passing 1st go, failing 2nd go, and then kicking you out of your 85 dollar addon, even though it did a license check to install it, a license check through the X-Pilot in-sim software, and a license check to fly it, but after all that it fails 

Log.txt 322.46 kB · 1 download

Seems to be the same here. Works first time, fails if you change it or anything like that.

Anyone else seeing problems the second time you load the plane in an X-Plane session ?
When I do that I get the plane loading with all power switches off but with the AP and Radio Display numbers illuminated and turning on the actual power switches does nothing.

(Also as a data point when the plane does load correctly I also see the issue with the engine coming up to speed almost instantly after start)

2 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

(Also as a data point when the plane does load correctly I also see the issue with the engine coming up to speed almost instantly after start)

This one is logged, thx.

2 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

Anyone else seeing problems the second time you load the plane in an X-Plane session ?
When I do that I get the plane loading with all power switches off but with the AP and Radio Display numbers illuminated and turning on the actual power switches does nothing.

Are you seeing things work "normally" the first time?  but then not the second or subsquent times?  Can you post your log.txt file if so.

-tk

Edited by tkyler

• tkyler unpinned this topic
  • Cameron locked this topic