IXEG 737 Classic Plus - Releasing Friday, September 15th!

Cameron

this link will be sent out in the notification email when officially released (though NOT YET as of this posting).....but you guys can get a head start.

http://togasim.com/ixeg_15_whatsnew/

BUT....it uses the words "finally released"...which hasn't happened yet.    So know its a 'early preview' and "get a head start" on all the other info.

Edited by tkyler
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, tkyler said:

this link will be sent out in the notification email when officially released (though NOT YET as of this posting).....but you guys can get a head start.

http://togasim.com/ixeg_15_whatsnew/

BUT....it uses the words "finally released"...which hasn't happened yet.    So know its a 'early preview' and "get a head start" on all the other info.

Now lists that the product will be available as 15:30 Eastern Time (3:30pm EST)

Haha, only 35 minutes to go guys. For devs: take it as a huge compliment to see so many excited users. It remembers me about the few minutes before a PMDG aircraft came out and seeing all FSX/P3D-users over-excited in the good old days. A sign for your quality work

Edited by frankbyte

Pinned the Whats new topic here for anybody to point when others may ask:

That URL won't go out to new customers for a little bit....as we want to get through this initial push and see what crops up....being that the new XP12 update is out there and there's always hardware configs out there we can't anticipate.  But at least its there for "pointing to" if anybody asks.

Note that we'll be doing normal family stuff for our time zone (GMT -6)...that means dinner...going to bed at a reasonable hour and not hunkering at the computer.  Wife tired of that for the last week and I've used all my "stay on the computer late" vouchers with her.  BUT, I'll be around most of the weekend logging any reports worth logging and answering questions as I can.  

-tkyler

Edited by tkyler
  • Like 4

For our customers who acquired the IXEG 737 Classic on or after February 7th, 2022, this update is for free for you to honor our promise of a free update at the time you made the purchase.

Hi, how can i obtain my free update/upgrade? I purchased my copy on 12th of October, 2022. I have yet to find any email regarding this in my inbox.

Disregard, searched more thoroughly and found it. 

Edited by fedora

3 minutes ago, Bulva said:

I also still don't have a discount code...

3 "high frequency" suspects to check first:

• spam of course (obliged to say that)
  • If on google....there's a 'promo' inbox 
  • folks who "unsubscribed" from the X-Aviation newsletter.
Edited by tkyler

• tkyler unpinned this topic
  • Cameron locked this topic