Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic v1.21 Update Released!

Cameron

8 minutes ago, Blackcat said:

Hello!

Thank you for this update, I inform you that under XP10, the sound of "stall warning test" does not work. "Mach airspeed warning test" works very well.

Yes, this broke when we fixed the stick shaker actually working when it should...will be fixed in next update!

Cheers, Jan

18 minutes ago, Captain_Crow said:

Switched off all plugins except Gizmo before loading the 733, see at picture what happened...

Best

Steff

IXEG_2.jpg

Hi Steff,

the problem is that the plugins still load (and cause the conflict) - disabling them afterwards through the menu does not help. To really test you would need to prevent them loading when X-Plane loads up - this can be accomplished by moving them (temporarily) to a different folder (like the desktop).

Cheers, Jan

Well I gave the FMC a bit of a workout today between YBHM & YBBN. I deliberately left out the STAR arrival until half way to test how the frame rates would react.

With Ver 1.20 my frame rates would drop to near zero while it computed & that was with Windows Firewall turned off as previously recommended. I learned to live with it & to hit the exec button a few times until it woke up & the frame rates went back to normal.

My tests with Ver 1.21 revealed the following :-

With Firewall off & input in the FMC for Star to RWY 19....no drop in FR...smooth as silk.

With Firewall on & change to Star for RWY 01.....occasional drop in FR to 5 but momentary &  no freezing.

With Firewall off & re-enter Star to RWY19.......no drop again......cool.

Wind change meant re-enter Star to RWY 01...Firewall on.....just some minor stutters.

Very pleased with the upgrade so far. It means I don't really have to turn off the Firewall. Getting better frame rates up to between 25 & 30 even on my mediocre machine.

Bummer with 1.21 !

As soon as I take off with the newest version, I'm not able to use the FMS. The keys do not respond to mouse clicks anymore. AirFMC does work.

Also the ND is frozen. It's no ionger updated after a few minutes. XHSI does update the navigation display.

The mouse pointer (the grabbing hand) is no longer there. It's just the standard arrow.

UPDATE:

After 20 minutes in flight, the ND is unlocked and shows progress. Also the FMS accepts mouse clicks.

Edited by TDPlane

27 minutes ago, TDPlane said:

Bummer with 1.21 !

As soon as I take off with the newest version, I'm not able to use the FMS. The keys do not respond to mouse clicks anymore. AirFMC does work.

Also the ND is frozen. It's no ionger updated after a few minutes. XHSI does update the navigation display.

The mouse pointer (the grabbing hand) is no longer there. It's just the standard arrow.

UPDATE:

After 20 minutes in flight, the ND is unlocked and shows progress. Also the FMS accepts mouse clicks.

Thanks for the report! Are you running on Mac?

We had another report from a Mac user with unresponsive FMC keys. Wonder if there is a pattern here...

Cheers, Jan

25 minutes ago, Litjan said:

Thanks for the report! Are you running on Mac?

We had another report from a Mac user with unresponsive FMC keys. Wonder if there is a pattern here...

Cheers, Jan

As my signature says ... I'm on macOS Sierra 10.12.6 ... I guess it could be a Mac thing ...

Thanks!

The message "Check Altitude Target" stays in the scratchpad of the FMS. It cannot be cleared; it disappears for a tenth of a second but comes back to stay. The light with "FMC P/RST" stays lit too.  Also with AirFMC the CLR button doesn't function. There's no way to enter new commands ...

So weird: after T/D and on VNAV, the aircraft descends to the next altitude restriction and acquires the altitude. Then it starts climbing back to the level it came from. This is no good; it should continue its way down. That could explain why "Check Altitude Target" stays in the scratchpad. After disabling VNAV and opting for V/S, the message is cleared from the scratchpad.

Edited by TDPlane

No luck with version 1.21. It took me hours and hours just to get from KATL to KMCO. In short ... I never got there.

On final into KMCO17L, CMD and APP armed and with VOR/LOC and G/S in the white in the FMA, the glideslope did not get captured. I wasn't able to activate V/S ... nothing worked anymore. I had to quit X-Plane all together.

Sorry guys ...

Ok, made a flight this morning from LFBD to LICJ. All went like a charm. Everything looks in fine working order. In my case, this update has given me a little FPS increase... go figure! I would love to see VNAV DESC fully working, as it seems to work just as with previous version, but nothing I can´t manage with a LVL CHG or VS descent. All in all, a great product! Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Hello IXEG Team,

I finally bought this bird 2 weeks ago and WOW what a machine! I cant stop raving about it to everyone. It is a MUST have for every Simmer! GREAT JOB IXEG TEAM!

I did a my first flight with it last with the NEW UPDATE 1.21 night from KSNA-KSFO to celebrate my 1st paint for the 733 AirCal

Positives from 1st flight!

+ The FMC was smother and when I received changes to my flight plan mid route on PE the FMC accepted them nicely.

+ The New Cockpit Reflection look nicely done and have no loss that I could notice to FPS.

+ Decent profile was good and aircraft slowed down in a realistic manner even during semi steep descents

Possible Bugs or Areas of concern?

- When I used LVL CHG to drop down to a given altitude by ATC I noticed I could not go back into VNAV mode...LVL CHG and VERT SPEED only worked.

- @JAN / Aircraft Taxi is FAST even with throttles at idle or back to idle aircraft is FAST where previous version was slower and felt like you were taxing a Larger Aircraft

- @JAN / Climb out power is strong and she climbs a lot faster than the previous version. Again im not a 733 pilot but im just comparing the two version and the previous version IXEG can decide which ones FM is correct. Maybe these are areas that can be looked into further as others I have talked to stated the same about this update as i have. 'She taxis and climbs fast"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

again these are just quick observations from 1st flight. I did not experience the switching aircraft bug. WHO switches between aircraft when you got the IXEG 733 in your hanger anyway? lol ;)

Great Work Team!

Edited by Silentdark666

I flew the previous version a lot and was very satisfied.

The previous version works fine:)
I like the733!

Unfortunately the update produces an error message?

I reported a mistake here.
Unfortunately there is no reaction and help.
Also I've also solved  ticket #UWRBX: IXEG 2.21
But also here no reaction!

I think this is bad and think about buying a new one at X-Aviation!
Sorry for my frustration, always thought " customer is king ":(

Why is in "version. txt" (aircraft folder) 11 and not 1.21 written?

Advertising by X-Aviation gets you daily but help ??

Thanks!

Edited by hermi

1 hour ago, hermi said:

I reported a mistake here.
Unfortunately there is no reaction and help.

You could read around the forums to see what other suggestions to this problem are....like disabling vortices, or restarting your computer, or re-loading the aircraft. Unfortunately there's not a for-sure solving to the problem yet.

1 hour ago, hermi said:

Also I've also solved  ticket #UWRBX: IXEG 2.21
But also here no reaction!

From the X-Aviation Contact PageWe will reply as soon as we are able and will endeavor to reply within 3 days, but usually quicker.

You sent your ticket YESTERDAY.

1 hour ago, hermi said:

Why is in "version. txt" (aircraft folder) 11 and not 1.21 written?

Because you selected the X-Plane 11 version of the aircraft in the installer. Don't play with these files.

1 hour ago, hermi said:

Advertising by X-Aviation gets you daily but help ??

We do not do daily advertisements. Stop with the rubbish.

Just now, intj mastermind said:

Is it possible to make the instrument reflections optional? They’re neat but on my monitor it makes the displays “hazy” and harder to read. Any bit of impaired visibility really hurts when it’s already so small on a computer screen.

Only thing I could suggest is turning down/off the reflections setting in X-Plane's rendering menu.

Sorry Cameron,

I did everything the way you wrote.
I have been working with Xplane for a long time and have knowledge.
You may please understand, if you don't get an answer and at the same time comes advertising, you are a bit frustrated.

I think the GIZMO is causing problems.
The v1.2 works with the old GIZMO.
I think that with the installation of v1.21 will a new GIZMO be installed?

I hope for a solution soon:)

Thanks