-
Posts
2,375 -
Joined
-
Days Won
57
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Latest X-Plane & Community News
Events
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Pils
-
It uses X-Plane 11’s Custom Data. Process for enabling in the sim is in the FMS Primer document.
-
Unfortunately that may be an error in the document (we are checking), of the two I know that Fin Number is supported. The location in Simbrief is highlighted in the primer document. It may or may not be part of the OFP format you use. That’s up to you, but it’s not necessary if everything is working correctly with the uplink. If you mean in Simbrief, then no.
-
What do I do if I keep getting DL FPLN REJECTED
Pils replied to skiselkov's topic in Technical Support
This specific issue has been fixed by the developer and will come with the first update. Thanks for helping improve the product! -
You can refer to my Honeycomb Bravo profile to see which I’ve been using with success. Feel free to post a more useful Xsaitekpanels configuration to the forum and I will feature it.
-
It is currently not possible to make the multi panel display work for autopilot data. The knob may work if the correct default commands are used.
-
Checklist Procedure Hints on 3 monitors setup.
Pils replied to 364sim's topic in Hardware Interfacing
Could you post a Log.txt please so we can get your specific desktop arrangement, thanks. -
Are you familiar with DataRefTool? If so can you see if your hardware is somehow overriding the dataref for battery/avionics that Xsaitekpanels is using? It sounds like it’s being forced off, but just a guess. My .ini specifically disables the battery switch on the Saitek so I haven’t tested this scenario.
-
I tested my ini again with latest beta and the radios work fine (both com and nav, even one of the ADFs!). That panel turns on when the main battery is on. I suspect you have another issue, such as with USB power management (Google it). But I'll try to test in the retail version just in case there was a regression before release.
-
[FIXED v1.1r1] (Online) Traffic not Showing on PFD/MFD
Pils replied to vCaptain Mike's topic in Technical Support
There’s a workaround for the issue with xPilot but unless other addons correctly set the “weight on wheels” dataref for TCAS if/when this workaround is removed they’re going to have problems again. You’ll have to speak to the authors of those addons. -
[Closed] F/O simultaneously works GA checklist together with another one
Pils replied to EnQ's topic in Technical Support
Using the menus should allow checklist to be reset, including F/O. -
That’s a pretty common baseline these days tbh.
-
Press Update Licenses Now and reload? Also may want to redact your email.
-
[LOGGED] No chart coverage available (US airport)
Pils replied to dirmer3's topic in Systems and Tech
Please post Log.txt after a failed attempt -
In non-persistent mode there’s no FBO to tell how many pax there are so you use the X-Plane weight & balance interface to set the payload (and only payload, don’t touch fuel!). In real life you don’t magic people into existence by typing into the FMS so you don’t in this simulation either.
-
[SOLVED] Bravo Throttle Quadrant Throttles not Working
Pils replied to buzzsaw's topic in Hardware Interfacing
-
Thanks. I think there’s a piece of the puzzle missing because I set up this curve like yours, tested it in the default 737 while watching datarefs you mentioned and it worked, however the same dataref changes didn’t happen in the 650. Hopefully there’s some obvious switch in Plane Maker that they can find.
-
I'm sure that's because most addons are using default systems so get this "for free". I imagine the developer just didn't consider someone using a setting that seems made for turboprops not jets (it has "beta" in the name, and forces you to have a beta range in the curve, even if it's tooltip mentions jets, no-one looks at tooltips, including me until now...). But if I can figure out how it works then I can request support. No promises. As such, how did you get the second column of numbers to change? Every time I do it resets to 0.17, 0.33, etc. Don't worry, I figured it out and it's messed up, stupid X-Plane. But I still can't figure out how this is meant to work on the backend. Of course it can but it's going to take custom support because this addon isn't using any default LR systems unlike every other addon in X-Plane.
-
Feature request: dedicated commands to set/release parking brake
Pils replied to intelfx's topic in Hardware Interfacing
In the meantime a Lua script can be used to set the dataref. -
[SOLVED] Mapping nose wheel steering switch to WH or Bravo switch
Pils replied to Atlas's topic in Hardware Interfacing
You're referring to the toggle command pedestal/gear/nws? Yes, there are a lot of switches that have only toggle commands. Adding more discrete position commands is something I will be discussing with the developer for a future update. In the mean time, every switch also has a dataref that can be used to manipulate the switch position, e.g. for the nose wheel steering switch setting CL650/pedestal/gear/nws_value to 1 will move the switch to ARMED. A Lua script can be written to do this via custom command (along with one for the corresponding OFF position). I hope that helps in the meantime. -
Feature request: dedicated commands to set/release parking brake
Pils replied to intelfx's topic in Hardware Interfacing
After the current work in progress is done I’ll ask the developer, no promises however. -
Please provided Log.txt from X-Plane
-
What do I do if I keep getting DL FPLN REJECTED
Pils replied to skiselkov's topic in Technical Support
As discussed on Discord, this is due to OMAR not having any instrument procedures and therefore being excluded from the FMS's database. A fix for this will be in a forthcoming update. -
As promised (in case anyone still cares), here's links to the profiles I developed while beta testing this aircraft. These were my personal choices, and you're free to do with them what you will. For example, I really only use Xsaitekpanels for the radio panel and the trim wheel on the multi panel, everything else is on the Bravo. Edit 2022-01-21: I’ve added the AP buttons (not lights!) to the Xsaitekpanels by request. Edit 2022-01-22: Added AP lights and knobs to Xsaitekpanels. Displays are not possible at this time. https://github.com/pilsnerish/Xsaitekpanels-Configurations/blob/main/CL650_xsaitekpanels.ini https://github.com/pilsnerish/Honeycomb-Profiles/blob/main/CL-650.json However, I suggest referring to the following thread for a much more complete Honeycomb profile kindly provided by @Goodfixins.
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
-
Try a 10% sensitivity setting in the control profile? I’ve been using 0% fine on Honeycomb, but it’s all going to be down to individual hardware and personal preferences.
