Announcing the Beechcraft Duchess - Official In Sim Previews Inside!

Hello, All,

Leading Edge Simulations and X-Aviation are proud to announce the upcoming release of the Beechcraft Duchess! This aircraft has been under wraps for some time, keeping the developers busy for a surprise release, which will come very soon now!

The aircraft will come in two liveries, which also include two different panel colorations according to the specific aircraft itself.

Enjoy the screenshots! :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

So now you all know what we were up to.

;D

Don't forget Theo!

Hats off to him for making some outstanding textures!

Couldn't have done this without him.

AND thanks Theo :) ah screw it thank you the whole X-Aviation team ;) , do you have a price set for this beauty?

Looks very nice! Great use of normal maps, gives the feeling of the sheet metal the plane was made of. Nice attention to detail, like the ribbing on the ailerons.

I've no idea how close they actually are, but this looks VERY similar to a Baron, considered doing a few modifications and making a Dutchess/Baron pack?

Looks very nice! Great use of normal maps, gives the feeling of the sheet metal the plane was made of. Nice attention to detail, like the ribbing on the ailerons.

I've no idea how close they actually are, but this looks VERY similar to a Baron, considered doing a few modifications and making a Dutchess/Baron pack?

Both Theo and myself had a handful of reasons to do this aircraft. 

Our plans from now are to finish off the Saab and 747.  It's doubtful we'll find time to do a Baron.  Note I said DOUBTFUL.  Never say never.  But we want to get this Saab and Boeing done.  If we can squeeze a Baron in their somewhere, we probably will.

Yes its still flying as a trainer. I occasionally hear them on the radio when I make a daylight run down to TPA.

Here is a better pic of it,

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Beech-76-Duchess/1606107/M/

How are the rwys in TPA? I live in SRQ but usually just fly south and never really towards TPA, I remember seeing a Beech 76 last time I took off out of KVNC

Yes its still flying as a trainer. I occasionally hear them on the radio when I make a daylight run down to TPA.

How are the rwys in TPA? I live in SRQ but usually just fly south and never really towards TPA, I remember seeing a Beech 76 last time I took off out of KVNC

Are you asking about the condition of the runway surfaces?

We usually land 18L its the shorter of the north south runways, 8300 feet.

Its your typical grooved concrete surface and its in reasonably decent condition.

IIRC 18R is the longest at 10 or 11,000 feet and I think they just resurfaced it not too terribly long ago.  

Sorry, what I meant was how well maintained they are, I've only flown there as a passenger but never in a General Aviation Acf.

Are you asking about the condition of the runway surfaces?

We usually land 18L its the shorter of the north south runways, 8300 feet.

Its your typical grooved concrete surface and its in reasonably decent condition.

IIRC 18R is the longest at 10 or 11,000 feet and I think they just resurfaced it not too terribly long ago.  

Sorry, what I meant was how well maintained they are, I've only flown there as a passenger but never in a General Aviation Acf. Thanks  :)

Leading Edge simulations are now happy to present their new product.

How to hide secrets from everyone. Class lead by Goran and Theo with special guest Cameron.

Classes will start at 7:00 PM and the entry fee is $20

;D They're so good at it I think I'm gonna take that class  :)