What did you fly today?

Maxime

Agree Ola, I hate huge file sizes, even though I won't ever exceed my 500gig allowance:-)

Just posted some of these to our Blog, these are my favorites:

If you squint, this looks real:screenshot_121.jpg

screenshot_110.jpg

This is known in the trade as the ‘flight attendant position’:

screenshot_113.jpg

Yes I am offended by that. Do you seriously think that if I were to show that to my FA friends that they would not find that offensive and demeaning? Further, he implies that it is "Known in the trade" implying that that this a widespread and common thing in the industry, and suggests that the industry tolerates if not condones such behaviour. It is an insult to pilots, FA's and the whole industry to imply that we are so unprofessional. It is also inappropriate on a public internet forum, and unbecoming of Simon to post such a thing.

I Can quote from a dictionary too...

de·grade (d-grd)

v. de·grad·ed, de·grad·ing, de·grades

v.tr.

1. To reduce in grade, rank, or status; demote.

2. To lower in dignity; dishonor or disgrace: a scandal that degraded the participants.

3. To lower in moral or intellectual character; debase.

4. To reduce in worth or value: degrade a currency.

Yes I am offended by that. Do you seriously think that if I were to show that to my FA friends that they would not find that offensive and demeaning?

Can't speak for your FA friends, but a family member of mine who is an FA just laughed, and her friend who is an FA did as well. Funny that.

Seems they're able to pick out a joke when they see one. Phew!