Take Command: SR22 G1000 Series v2.1.0 Update Released!

This will serve as an official announcement that we have released the version 2.1.0 update for the SR22 G1000 Series. All customers who have purchased the SR22 G1000 Series up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the SR22 G1000 Series from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 2.1.0 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original SR22 G1000 Series download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

Important Note

Version 2.1.0 migrates to the new X1000 introduced in X-Plane version 12.1. This update is not compatible with any versions of X-Plane prior to 12.1.0.

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

REMINDER: ARM64 support prepped for future. (Note: For ARM64 Mac (M1+ processors) users, ensure you are running Rosetta for now.

Bug Fixes and Improvements:

• Integrates improved state tracking to bring in the features of the X-Plane 12.1 X1000
  • Improve autopilot and yoke behaviors to improve aircraft handling
  • Improve support for the latest RealSimGear hardware
  • Improved FMOD sound pack
  • Improved Yaw Damper behaviors
  • Latest RealSimGear command mappings
  • Migrate GPS arm logic to X-Plane default
  • Spark plug status now tied to wear settings
  • [SR22TN] Improved aircraft drag tuning in certain low-speed regimes
  • [SR22TN] Properly compensate for ISA deviation in percent power

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

On 7/18/2024 at 5:18 PM, Cameron said:

Improved FMOD sound pack

Thanks! The FMOD sounds are great, and now I am not hearing the harsh wheel/suspension sounds that I was hearing before. The sounds linked to the environmental volume seem a bit loud and overwhelming with that volume at full (especially the low end rumblings), but it's good with the environmental volume turned down a bit and doesn't affect the other awesome sounds.

On 7/24/2024 at 11:28 AM, GerdS said:

My Sim crashes every time, when opening the ATC window. See Log.txt at the end.

Unforunately the "Submit Crash Report" didn't come to an end ... and could only be stopped with "Cancel".

Have you any idea for the reason?

Interesting, it appears this is crashing within X-Plane itself. This isn’t something we’ve seen ourself.

On 7/24/2024 at 12:28 PM, GerdS said:

Unforunately the "Submit Crash Report" didn't come to an end ... and could only be stopped with "Cancel".

Crash 20240724 Submit.png

Crash 20240724 Log.txt 166.45 kB · 2 downloads

First step in troubleshooting: Remove all third party plugins except Gizmo64 (especially garbage like SAM).

Edited by Pils

5 hours ago, dlrk said:

Since the new update, I'm getting the default x-plane "thunk" sound when using the trim commands or pressing the G1000 buttons. Is this an issue others are having?

I hear that too. I just ignore it, but it would be nice if it didn't make noise when no noise is expected.

• Like 1

… for Pils: I followed your recommendation and removed mainly SAM, X-WORLD Europe and some other plugins, but the error remained.

I changed my current aircraft with an open released ATC window to C172 standard and loaded the SR22 with running engine afterwords. Then I tried to close the window by pressing the X in the upper right corner, and while pressing the X the Sim disappeared with a Submit crash report window.

But this time I could send it to laminar and hope they will find a solution (see enclosures).

This is strong repeatable, better as the other spontaneous freezes and crashes.

Coop: any new ideas from the log.txt file?

20240731 Crash Submit.jpg

20240731 Crash Log.txt

On 7/24/2024 at 9:28 AM, GerdS said:

Can not duplicate with the ATC window in either my normal XP12 install or my default install.