IXEG 737 Classic Plus - Releasing Friday, September 15th!

Cameron

Ive purchased the aircraft last night thinking it works with Xplane 12 on a mac M2 but it's not working. When I load the aircraft in XP12 nothing works. There's no fly out menues and there's overlapping cockpit elements. It's like the aicraft hasnt been activated or there's something wrong with the plugins used by this aircraft. Gizmo doesnt seem to be there at all. Any input as to how to get this to work would be great because right now it's not working

10 minutes ago, Daniel Venter said:

Ive purchased the aircraft last night thinking it works with Xplane 12 on a mac M2 but it's not working. When I load the aircraft in XP12 nothing works. There's no fly out menues and there's overlapping cockpit elements. It's like the aicraft hasnt been activated or there's something wrong with the plugins used by this aircraft. Gizmo doesnt seem to be there at all. Any input as to how to get this to work would be great because right now it's not working

https://www.x-plane.com/kb/using-x-plane-11-addons-with-x-plane-12-on-mac-systems/

After loaded this IXEG 737 I see EICAS and CDU black if I select Preferences, Startup, Ready to TAXI.

Also, the sound has stutters like vacuum tube with rattle sparking sound.

Will do more tests to have fun for a while (lol). I know the baby bird still fixing issues reported here.

Pat

36 minutes ago, Litjan said:

If you get stuttering when you modify the route in the FMS, make sure to exclude the X-Plane folder from Windows Defender live virus checking.

I will have a look into that Jan .. it happens as soon as I load in, I haven't even been able to do a flight yet :(. Runs smooth for a few minutes then starts jerking then speeds up really fast then smooth again.. default /other aircraft fine. I have no other add-ons or plugins.

Observation while in flight.

Rather have the weight/balance/fuel section working like in xp11 than opening doors.

No wing flex on wings outside of engines. Every medium to large commercial plane has some sort of flex. Wings outside of engines are straight as paper during flight.

Sounds are the same as before. no reasonable change.

V1 Simulation  said on his stream that he had no VNAV. Mine worked just fine. 

Gears did not extend for landing on first flight.!!!

I had the xp11 version so the 14 bucks for the update didnt hurt. But to pay full price and lose previous features is almost highway robbery. I would not pay full price for less features out the gate than what xp11 version had. 

the model itself is well done as well as the interior and up to XP12 expectations. Thank you for what you have done but as you said, more to come. I expected the same level in and out as XP11 for an XP12 plane. Thats the only downfall. 

Edited by IGoDwnTwn34

First flight observations:

1) Engine spool up time. Already discussed here. Great if you want to get away quickly :), not so great if you want realism.

2) I fly mainly in VR. When looking around in the cabin the IXEG pop-in menu will randomly appear right in front of my eyes. It will disappear again as soon as I move my head again but it's quite irritating.

3) Exiting from VR to 2D during the flight and then reentering VR later causes an instant CTD

4) Performance. I am getting about half the framerates in VR that I get with the same settings in XP11. This is not unusual - all planes I have perform worse in XP12 in VR to varying degrees. Relatively, I would say the performance downgrade in the 733 is on the higher end though.

23 hours ago, CptIceman said:

I got it running, except for the sound.  I just have a white noise and I cannot hear the knobs, switches, etc.

Any work around?  I already restarted the sim and no luck.

Cheers!

Some pilots are stating that the Living Sceneries Plugins and XUIPC are causing this.  Try XUIPC V 2.0.4.7 and remove the other for now.

17 hours ago, regamuffin said:

just tried it again after a reinstall still no throttle movement, never seen this before with any add on, so a bit stumped for ideas

I posted some posts ago that I took out some plugins (list there), and it worked, then I put them all back and it's still working. Don't know how that works, because I thought it was an incompatibility with one specific plugin, but it worked.

7 hours ago, trisho0 said:

This is my first video testing the Bird in questions.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iqOyeu_tz8daCdUdGErwKuVzNnBkPZ-y/view?usp=sharing

Pat

I was having that. Took out some plugins from plugins folder, restarted sim, plane worked. Put them all back, restarted sim, and it's still working fine.

Edited by axmiha

6 minutes ago, sujit said:

respected dev

there no window heat green lighe above the switch, thanks

Ther is no green light in this version of the aircraft, it is modeled after the version´s I flew when I was an FO and later CPT on the 737-300, they only had amber OFF and amber OVHT lights.