IXEG 737 Classic Plus - Releasing Friday, September 15th!

Cameron

5 minutes ago, lord_helmet said:

Uhm.. this might be a stupid question, but how do I get to the preflight menu? Would like to set fuel and weights..?

http://togasim.com/ixeg_15_whatsnew/

we've defaulted back to XP fuel/weight settings for the time being.  That link talks about it, including the roadmap section at the bottom.

-TK

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tkyler said:

http://togasim.com/ixeg_15_whatsnew/

we've defaulted back to XP fuel/weight settings for the time being.  That link talks about it, including the roadmap section at the bottom.

-TK

Thank you! 

Thought for a moment something was messed up with my installation. Looking at the docs included in the installation I was looking for that preflight menu like a madman... ;)

2 minutes ago, ThorBrasil said:

@tkyler When an IXEG update comes out, will I have to download a new installer or will it be updated through the aircraft via XP12? Thank You!

It will always be through an installer.   Many files have to be in specific places and the installer can check for all that..which is why we use it.  Email notifications always go out when an update is ready.

-tk

• Like 1

Just now, trisho0 said:

I tried to purchase the IXEG 737 Classic Plus in X-Aviation site, but I can't find the discount. Maybe tomorrow.

Pat

The discount begins with a code sent in an email.  That code is to be entered at checkout, where the final price gets adjusted down for valid customers.

In some cases, the emails don't get through for multiple reasons...or they don't get seen (few of those already today...where a mailbox search turned them up)

IN the case where you can't find it, then contact:   support@x-aviation.com and let them know the situation.

Things are winding down in our time zone though and I apologize for that.  See next post.

-tk

A quick message as evening comes upon my time zone, time to meet with family and things slowing down a bit for today.

I suspect I'll link back to this a few times over the next week.

As you can guess, a release is mayhem.  We see situations we simply can't test for, and some customers end up towards the extreme of the bell curve and have issues that seem to be fringe.  Time-zones also always cause inconvenience for some to have to wait more than others.   This isn't good or bad, its just how things are in a global market.  

I know that excitement and anticipation conflicting with frustation of an issue is emotionally annoying, and we simply can't get to everything at once.  SO...to help establish expectations.

We are basically manning these forums this weekend (during reasonable hours) and "collecting" issues into a log...and they come fast at first.  In general, its the folks who have issues that post here and we can report we're also seeing lots of successful installs.

We will certainly focus on activation issues firstly....but after and once this initial rush passes...probably in 3-4 days, we'll start prioritizing all the other reports and then begin working on those towards patches.  Patches may be more frequent in the early going depending on how severe the "break".  Others will be collected and released as a group if they're less severe or annoying.

I can assure you we'll be here to address these issues as soon as possible, but it may be a day or two wait for some.  I humbly ask for your patience in these cases....we've come this far and not stopping now. Certainly its our goal to get everyone up and running quickly....and get right back to improving things.

--B'day dinner with my daughters...signing off for a bit!

-TomK

Edited by tkyler
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, tkyler said:

The discount begins with a code sent in an email.  That code is to be entered at checkout, where the final price gets adjusted down for valid customers.

In some cases, the emails don't get through for multiple reasons...or they don't get seen (few of those already today...where a mailbox search turned them up)

IN the case where you can't find it, then contact:   support@x-aviation.com and let them know the situation.

Things are winding down in our time zone though and I apologize for that.  See next post.

-tk

Thanks Tom and please let's try to find the IXEG 737 for MSFS sim.

Pat

45 minutes ago, tkyler said:

Are you seeing things work "normally" the first time?  but then not the second or subsquent times?  Can you post your log.txt file if so.

-tk

That's exactly what I see. First time I load the plane it's fine if i go back to main menu and start a new flight in it and systems are broken.

Checking the log I can see that first time I load the plane the license check is fine, but when I reload I fail the level 2 check.

1st load

0:04:02.116 G64:  warn: We have received:[lss.xa.validation] msg:[8599407] param:[-1701809504]
0:04:02.117 G64: debug:     IXEG: ----Beginning License Check Sequence----
0:04:02.117 G64: debug:     IXEG: defaulting IXEG license to OFF before activation checks
0:04:02.117 G64: debug:     IXEG: Staging kill functions in case license invalid....
0:04:02.117 G64: debug:     IXEG: Verifying Level 2 backup before initiating checks.....
0:04:02.117 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level 2 backup ready and standing by, Beginning license checks
0:04:02.117 G64: debug:     IXEG: ---------------------------------------------------------------
0:04:02.117 G64: debug:     IXEG: Checking for valid license via Level 1.....
0:04:02.117 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level-1 license check good. Requesting Level-2 check....
0:04:02.117 G64: debug:     IXEG: Performing Level-2 check
0:04:02.118 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level-2 check good
0:04:02.118 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level-1 and Level-2 two-factor authentication good. License is valid
0:04:02.118 G64: debug:     GK: Auto license update is on.
0:04:02.118 G64: debug:     GK: License days remaining: 14.97 - No update required.
0:04:02.118 G64: debug:     GK: Update required when <= 2.00 days.

2nd load

0:34:25.186 G64:  warn: We have received:[lss.xa.validation] msg:[8599407] param:[1167274512]
0:34:25.187 G64: debug:     IXEG: ----Beginning License Check Sequence----
0:34:25.187 G64: debug:     IXEG: defaulting IXEG license to OFF before activation checks
0:34:25.187 G64: debug:     IXEG: Staging kill functions in case license invalid....
0:34:25.187 G64: debug:     IXEG: Verifying Level 2 backup before initiating checks.....
0:34:25.187 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level 2 backup ready and standing by, Beginning license checks
0:34:25.187 G64: debug:     IXEG: ---------------------------------------------------------------
0:34:25.187 G64: debug:     IXEG: Checking for valid license via Level 1.....
0:34:25.187 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level-1 license check good. Requesting Level-2 check....
0:34:25.187 G64: debug:     IXEG: Performing Level-2 check
0:34:25.188 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level-2 check FAILED
0:34:25.188 G64: debug:     IXEG: Killing critical functions, kill set [1]
0:34:25.188 G64: debug:     IXEG: Killing critical functions, kill set [2]
0:34:25.188 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level-1 PASS / Level-2 FAIL. License invalid

A zipped copy of the log is attached

Log - 737 reload.zip

--Edit-- I need to do some tests see in that's a plug-in conflict behind the issue but it's getting on for midnight here so that'll need to wait till tomorrow.

Edited by Matchstick