X-Aviation's Super Aircraft Sale! 50% Off Specials!

Cameron

nice sale! as a loyal supporter I only have yet to get the C152 and Corvalis, but I'm saving my dosh for Norcal.

isn't Javier's AT-6 free or donateware anyway?

hehe, Javiers name had an interesting spelling in the email flyer. trust me, I'm known for spoting speling mistakes..

I was expecting the sundowner to be a little tricky to fly after seeing some posts about her and seeing sully's drop to tarmac vid :) but found her quite comfortable instead.

The MU2 on the other hand - haha, what a b***h! going to be practicing smoother throttle control on landings - love it.

the cessna is nice, but needs that patch to fix instrument markings.

I was expecting the sundowner to be a little tricky to fly after seeing some posts about her and seeing sully's drop to tarmac vid :) but found her quite comfortable instead.

The MU2 on the other hand - haha, what a b***h! going to be practicing smoother throttle control on landings - love it.

the cessna is nice, but needs that patch to fix instrument markings.

ha kes, over to you, re landing at that bitch Alpe D'Huez. she's much easier at lower Alts.

Mu- mapping a control for aileron trim helps a little :-)

Hello, I want to describe my feeling concerning the x-aviation 50% off campaign.

In the past I sold nearly every plane at normal price and now I fell myself a little bit messed around !!

The second point is the ...comming soon announcements of Real Scenery concerning

Northern California and Oahu for already three month.

I think You should at least publish a demo !

:'(

Greetings...Wolfgang

Hello, I want to describe my feeling concerning the x-aviation 50% off campaign.

In the past I sold nearly every plane at normal price and now I fell myself a little bit messed around !!

The second point is the ...comming soon announcements of Real Scenery concerning

:'(

Greetings...Wolfgang

I might jump in here, Wolfgang.

I can certainly understand your frustration, but sales happen everywhere.  If you buy a new leather jacket from a store and a week later they have a closing down sale, would you go back to them and tell them your frustrations?

Truth is, none of us know when the sales are going to happen.  Not even Cameron.  There will probably be sale at Christmas for some developers.  Maybe a sale for a developers birthday.  Maybe an event.  It could be anything.  But we certainly don't advertise a certain price and deliberately throw up a sale later on to make people frustrated.

It's all about supporting the flight sim industry.  We developers cannot do this for free and I feel safe in speaking for every other developer here, we are grateful for anyone who is gracious enough to buy our products.  

On the flip side, you could always wait for another sale.  But no one will be able to tell you when it will happen as we don't even know.

Some products will be initially sold at a discounted price upon release, so keep an eye out for the newsletter and be sure to snap them up at the cheaper price when they are released before they go to full price again.

Hi, Wolfgang,

First off, Thank You for being a customer and purchasing our products.

Sales happen everywhere, and are necessary every now and again to stimulate. Other times it's used for anniversaries or holidays. Here in the states it's known that if you shop on days like after Christmas or Thanksgiving, you will get massive discounts on retail products. It's just another way to keep in business and garner new customers who may be on the edge of initially supporting the cause.

As Goran has said, we don't really anticipate when or how we'll do sales. This is the first sale ever that has included the MU-2...a whole 1.5 years after its release! So while we want to give deals to new customers every now and again, we also don't guarantee sales will take place quickly after or during a release either. From a customer perspective as someone who paid full price for quite a few add-ons like yourself, just remember that the continued support is what keeps us in business and providing you the products you enjoy to this day.

Our time is honestly better spent producing the product than putting out a demo at the moment. There's a ton of development that has gone into these new products, and major changes taking place in order to be able to even provide them to you as customers. The logistics of adding in new features like we have and figuring out secure shipping methods to thousands of people downloading up to 50GB of data at a time is no small task, and something we are taking care in before we go live. The point is, we want the experience to be smooth for everyone. :)

Thanks again, Wolfgang. Your continued support is much appreciated!

I already bought Seamax couple of months back from X-Aviation, and few day back with this sale on, I was finally able to get MU-2 which I longed for long, and am loving every aspect of this plane. And sales liek this once a while really helped customers like me (who are a bit tight on budget) get our hand some some of these marvels legitimately.

Am sure to increase my collection surely with other planes here.

Regards,

Sapam

Hi Cameron

Hello everyone, this is my 1st post. But i've been following this forum, the developers and news for a while since I got here after I bought the great great MU-2 (one of the strong spots that made me get in the X-Plane world).

Well, I've just saw the special sale offer and tried to buy the Sundowner C23. Right now on the X-Aviation page tells me that plane it's still on offer but just before confirming the order it keeps telling me that the charge for the plane will be at normal price. Am I missing something? Or it is just over the offer?

Thanks and regards to everyone!

Jerry C.