Boeing 747-400

Goran_M

Lovely work, Goran. :)

Just wondering why you put so much details inside the engine? Don't get me wrong, it looks killer.

Fair question.

A few people have asked me that. We have a few ideas we plan to use that I don't really want to elaborate on at the moment that involves the extra objects.

Also It's always better and easier (imho) to make MORE than you need and then cut back if it's not needed rather than make less now and then add more later.

A few people have asked me that. We have a few ideas we plan to use that I don't really want to elaborate on at the moment that involves the extra objects.

Maybe it has something to do with Ben's comments here?

http://www.x-plane.com/blog/2011/08/x-plane-10-use-more-vertices-maybe/#comments

I think that's outstanding. This is the level of realism we could only dream of!

All I can think of is if the engine goes "bang!!!!" we might get to see some parts go flying around :)......does that also mean you might model the internal wing fuel tanks etc???

;)

slainte,

Andy

NZCH

Don't tempt me!

:D

Theo has already called me a name I don't wish to repeat in an open forum after he saw those engines.

Edited by Goran_M

Hi Goran,

Theo only called you one name? Must have been a goodun' !!!!!!

No doubt you have something very special planed for us that you just cannot afford to tell us....no matter what!

Cheers for keeping us updated, its always great to hear from the developers.

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...