What aircraft types would you like us to do most?

Cameron

What category of aircraft do you prefer?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. What category of aircraft do you prefer?

• Regional (CRJ, Turboprop, etc)
    • General Aviation (Cessna 172, B200, etc)
    • Heavy Metal (737, 747, etc)
    • Fighters (you like speed!)

Turbo props for me! I'm not a jet turbine person.

For me

King Airs

Twin Otters

Starship2000

Piper Meridians/Jetprops

Jet stream 41s and 32s

Rockwell turboprops

and Tom hooked me to the MU2.

I want to get some real hours in King Airs some day

I'm surprised no helicopters?!

I love the Bell 426!

I of course have to support the turboprops, but i generally want anything, as long as it feels real, flies right and has a lot of work put into it.

i know once i am done the Q400 i will start work on a GA aircraft, possibly something people can use to help them train in, which i believe is lacking. i am getting my license now and it would have been great to have a C172 that you could push all the buttons in and flies right, and hat also felt real.

Also a nice 767 or 757 would be great, along with a 748.

that's my 2 cents

There is a list available of all the planes available to the 5000+ players of FSeconomy. It sure is a minority of flight sim people, but on the other hand, those player have to think a lot about what plane to use, in regards to available "jobs", "costs" etc, and last but not least surely what are the available models in MSFS (xplane is the minority there as is FSE in general). So, my guess would be, that possible switchers from MSFS to xplane would look out for their favorite planes for sure. btw, there are no heavies included in FSE.

You can sort the list by:

% player owned: Gives you the best impression of favorite planes, because the players put a lot of virtual$ on the desk for them.

Total hours: Planes that are actually flown the most.

If it is of any help for your marketing purposes, you'll find the list here: http://www.fseforums.com/forums/get-attachment.asp?attachmentid=6616

Hope the link works, can't attach excel files here.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all of you,

I am flying an AATD from PFC and feel happy with the Mooney M20K ENCORE. Any other Mooniacs around ?

Should appreciate to have contact with somebody who flies a look alike PFC sim, and exchange experiences and good hints.

Many happy landings !

mooniac

I tend toward GA, maybe some of the classics as well as the current types.  Call me weird but I would enjoy doing touch and goes with a J3 or a champ, even an Aronica C3.  But I would also like WWII single engine fighters like a P40 (With all its funny flying characteristics) that my son-in-laws father flew out out of Darwin and Port Morsby.

Thank you Bob

Well, with the x737 v3 and the CRJ about to come out, I'd love to see a A320 next and definitely a tween turbo prop like a C90 or perhaps an ATR.

Hi there,

Please don't get me wrong but I reckon you meant v4 of x737, haven't you? I am also waiting for those birds. And for gizmo (Linux version) so I can fly Falco!

Have a nice weekend!

Kamil.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd really love to see the EM-11 Orka.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EM-11_Orka

It's very unique plane, with many fantastic features and beautiful look.

I have it well photographed (inside and outside) as well as I've started gathering performance data, if that matters.

While I'm mostly GA fan, I'll join Boeing crowd in their dreams of B737 and B747 - they're useful for the trips that require more range :) And memorizing 200+ pages manual, is exactly the experience, I'm looking for, with these two ;)

Also I miss very much some classic helos in X-Plane (X-Helicopter?):

UH-1

Bell 412

Mi-8

x737 has tied up the B737 with v4, Torsten's and Wombat Boy's A320 fbw is moving very well in that field, XP jets B777 is coming at years end, Heinz's 787 Dreamliner is out soon, you want a good Airbus then Peters is your man there, Q400 coming along great at Flyjsim, quite a good list so the sad one is the B744, XPFW has handed it over or whatever, but here is an aircraft that needs a better model captainpeters are excellent , the B744 need a big upgrade...this is the one we need?

The Airbus A350s XWB need a crew as well, Peter are you interested?