Product News

Goran_M

Ok, just a couple of things to post.

I'm still deciding what I'll do with the pricing system for the Saab series.  I just don't want to be painted with the same brush that Captain Sim was painted with regarding their "blocks" system.  If it does go ahead, I think it will benefit everyone and will save people a lot of money.  Also, this isn't MSFS so things work a lot better in X Plane than FS9 or FSX.

Anyway, we'll see what happens down the road.

Theo continues to work on the textures for the Hawker 4000 and you can see a recent screenshot of the FMC in the Hawker fleet thread.

The bonanza is still on hold until I get all the info from Chris.  It will most likely come this week.

The Saab is moving along VERY quickly and the modelling for the 340A will be done within 1-2 weeks.  For the latest screenshots of the panel, please see the Saab 340 thread.

As always, feedback is always welcome.

Goran

Whichever road you do decide to go down, I seriously doubt you'll be put into the same camp as Captain Sim with their blocks.  I think that you've communicated your intention very well and clearly, that if you do do a "block" release, it's so that those who wish to add greater complexity can do so, and those who wish to have a more basic experience pay a price commensurate.  The FMC screenshot looks good!

• 1 month later...

Things are moving forward on the Saab 340A.  Texturing and animating will take about 3 weeks total from today so HOPEFULLY, it will be ready before Christmas.

In the meantime, while Theo textures it, I have decided to take a break from Saab stuff for about a week (I plan on making the 340B and possibly the WT and 2000. 

However, I have started collecting information and photos on another project I was planning.  And I decided to plunge into Blender and start modelling it.  I don't really want to say too much about it yet until it's further along and I have something juicy to show. 

This means I may have to cease working on the Bonanza, at least for now, because I really want to do this other project. 

More on this new project in the coming week or 2.

Goran

• 8 months later...

If you've selected to receive the newsletter from X-Aviation, you will get an email with news of the Saab coming out. 

Keep an eye on these forums in the next few days.  A few things are going to be mentioned. 

We're hoping you won't be disappointed.

We just have to get a few things organised before mentioning anything.

Put it this way...Both Theo and I have been working pretty much non stop since the Sundowner has been released.