Take Command!: IXEG 737 Classic Plus v1.5.1 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello All,

This will serve as an official announcement that we have released the version 1.51 update for the Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic Plus. All customers who have purchased the IXEG 737 Classic Plus up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the IXEG 737 Classic Plus from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.5.1 for you.

IXEG also has a new website documenting changes, so click here if you'd like to keep continually updated!

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original IXEG 737 Classic download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

Bug fixes:

• Level-2 Validation failure
  • Wiper Switch didn't work
  • Standby airspeed indicator drum was not rotating
  • Floating 3D polygons outboard of the rear doors
  • VRconfig.txt file was missing
  • Weak starter at high density altitudes
  • Engine start too fast after lightoff. SLIGHT improvement implemented. Laminar acknowledged bug. Will revisit after.
  • Wing lights were not working
  • Visual texture glitch was underside of left wing
  • Taxi light was too dim
  • MCP backlighting was too dim
  • Right side window heat annunciators were swapped
  • Right Turnoff light was missing
  • INVALID ENTRY msg appearing when trying to manually enter V1 on TAKEOFF REF page
  • Pitch up moment change during liftoff and landing was too strong
  • Idle fuel flow was too low - fixed for next patch
  • CDU keys were not backlit
  • FMC would cause Gizmo crash during VNAV calculation with only 1 waypoint in the route
  • ECAM pie needles were not illuminated at night

Improvements:

• Fuel Crossfeed annunciator annunciator is now more dim with xfeed valve open

Additions:

• Four new commands to command the fuel levers 1 & 2 to idle/cutoff. Useful for single button/click action
  • Cockpit door defaults to open in turn-around mode.
  • Cockpit door occludes light from galley when shut.
  • Linked to Default XP Commands (below) to connect/disconnect/toggle the GPU. Helpful in VR
    • ixeg/733/left_fuel_lever_to_idle
    • ixeg/733/left_fuel_lever_to_cutoff
    • ixeg/733/right_fuel_lever_to_idle
    • ixeg/733/right_fuel_lever_to_cutoff

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

• Like 12

Thank you very much for another much needed update ;-)
Personally, I would especially like to thank you for the command to connect/disconnect the GPU ;-)

PS. Is there a /dataref command (for IXEG) for "a single" downward movement of the LANDING GEAR lever???
The standard XP commands (Gear Up/Dn) only allow you to move the landing gear lever to the two extreme positions, and I would like to be able (using the /dataref command) to lower the lever from the UP position to the OFF position.

Edited by Bulva
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jota said:

Hello, friends, I would like to know where to load fuel and weights on the plane, in the xp 11 version it could be done from the pop-up menu...thx

No need for big text. If you read other posts here, you would know its entered in using xplane menu at present. Load menu needs to be updated and checked for xp12. Dont forget to note the xplane cg you will need it for the FMS

39 minutes ago, mjrhealth said:

No es necesario un texto grande. Si lees otras publicaciones aquí, sabrás que actualmente se ingresa usando el menú xplane. El menú de carga debe actualizarse y comprobarse para xp12. No olvides anotar el xplane cg, lo necesitarás para el FMS.

Sorry for the size of the text, it was by default, I don't understand what you mean by writing down the xplane cg...

Hi at all :) 

i have a small question, after updating the product i cant use the Throttles with my honeycomb. the speedbrakes and flaps are working.i checkt the correct axis for the throttles. after activating i reload the aircraft nothing changed. after restart xplane, same issue, after reinstall the 737, same issue. I also cant move the throttles by mouse. some ideas? 

greetings :) 

Edit:

XPUIPC was my Problem :D

Edited by Meg4Volt
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, roberto1365 said:

Hello downloaded new version ... always same problem level 2 failed.. how sad.. never happened with any other product...

It's essential to carefully read and follow the guidance provided in our support ticket responses. The solution to your problem has already been provided in a previous communication. Please revisit those instructions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thx.  will try and retune.  We had a bug report that the MCP was too dim at night....and the day/night behavior of X-Plane's LIT texturing system is like a see-saw (teeter-totter) where trying to get both day/night texturing looking good is a non-stop battle.  I'll keep at it.  Thx for reporting.

TK

• Upvote 1

"It's essential to carefully read and follow the guidance provided in our support ticket responses. The solution to your problem has already been provided in a previous communication. Please revisit those instructions. "   

they do not seem so complicated, just download from the download of your account or I missed something????

1 hour ago, roberto1365 said:

Hello downloaded new version ... always same problem level 2 failed.. how sad.. never happened with any other product...

I'm curious. When you run the installer, do you click yes to remove the previous install? You should do this action if you haven't. I had the Level 2 failed also but all is fine after the installing the update that had the fix.

Just now, roberto1365 said:

"It's essential to carefully read and follow the guidance provided in our support ticket responses. The solution to your problem has already been provided in a previous communication. Please revisit those instructions. "   

they do not seem so complicated, just download from the download of your account or I missed something????

No. You need to differentiate between an update email and our support ticket system. You opened a support ticket with us, and specific steps and requests were made to help diagnose your issue. Please revisit the support ticket where you'll find the guidance based on the log file you sent. The problem has been identified on your computer and is not an issue with the IXEG software itself. Please follow the instructions provided in the support ticket response for resolution. Search your e-mail for 8J1WH.

6 minutes ago, roberto1365 said:

THIS IS MAIL :  

Hello Roberto,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. In order to better assist you, could you please provide the log.txt file from your X-Plane root folder? This will give us a clearer insight into what might be causing the issue.

Looking forward to your response. 

ok ..thanks and now???

There was another reply after that with full instructions.

On 9/25/2023 at 4:06 PM, Litjan said:

Look here in the forum, it was like 2.4.07 or so...

The version which works is XPUIPC Version 2.0.4.7 64 bit. The latest one you can find is 2.0.5.9 but this version interferes with the throttle axis. You can download it in another thread on this forum or google it as several sites still offer the Zip file.

For example see here: XPUIPC - VASystem where you can get both versions.

• Like 1

• Cameron unpinned this topic