IXEG 737 Classic Missing Sounds

N452MK

3 times installed and no sounds, not good.... was waiting all week for this plane....

FYI my sim traffic has sounds as normal no issues there, I can hear everything outside of the aircraft so something is wrong with the aircraft not the sim

Edited by N452MK

15 hours ago, RenatoSampaio said:

Everything is ok here, I just had no sound when logging in the first time with the license, right after restarting the simulator, it was fine. If you use xorganizer, don't forget to enable the gizmo plugin

Have to enable sound in Settings (top left corner) each time I go into this aircraft.  Or I get no sound.

4 hours ago, judeb said:

Most sounds working, but no sound from autopilot if joystick is moved to disable autopilot, but when Disengage is pressed it does sound as expected.

Hi @judeb, I think what is probably happening (I just tested this) is that the autopilot stay on when you override the modes (the green CMD still shows) but you revert to CWS (control wheel steering) modes (shown in yellow).

You can´t disengage the autopilot by moving the joystick, it will only fall back to CWS and the autopilot warning light flashes (but no warble).

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Litjan said:

Hi @judeb, I think what is probably happening (I just tested this) is that the autopilot stay on when you override the modes (the green CMD still shows) but you revert to CWS (control wheel steering) modes (shown in yellow).

You can´t disengage the autopilot by moving the joystick, it will only fall back to CWS and the autopilot warning light flashes (but no warble).

Yes, correct, 

I think I have the same problem, I have noticed that when loading the 737 Ixeg the sound sliders in the Xplane configuration automatically go down completely and even if I raise them again, they go down again. When I try other airplanes I can turn the sound controls back to normal and stay there but when you reload the Ixeg the controls go back down. I hope it helps locate the problem.

It is possible that I also have a level 2 activation problem.

33 minutes ago, VirtualCPT said:

Hm, just found this line in the log:

IXEG: Level-1 PASS / Level-2 FAIL. License invalid

I will try the lastest update, seems like I have a license issue. However, the UI said everything is fine.

Yes, do the the reinstall. There's no UI for this particular check.