IXEG 737 Classic Plus - Releasing Friday, September 15th!

Cameron

I have noticed a few post about there is no sound. I also had that problem. I removed a few plugins and it maybe XPRealistic plugin. I do get sound now but the aircraft interior and exterior levels are at about 25% of max. if I change it to anything else it always goes back to 25%. There is something wrong there. I have tried Laminars 737 and wherever I put the sliders they stay. 

Hi, I'm happy that I'm apparently not the only one with this problem: Level-2 FAIL error and and aircraft that remains totally without power (my liscence was updated a few times and I rebooted both Gizmo and the aircraft several times within X-plane 12, I have the latest XP-12 update). No glory: no difference what ground state I choose: NO POWER.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Medway said:

What does plugin admin look like? And do you have MSI afterburner? That helps to see the nature of the stuttering.

I've clicked Tune for max fps on the Gizmo setting popout thing and the stutters have gone to almost unnoticeable. So this is good!... Enough to be able enjoy flying and put up with until the new gizmo comes out :D.. 

Heres one for yall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YIlRqskbbo&ab_channel=Vanadeo

• Like 1

• tkyler unpinned this topic
4 minutes ago, DaH said:

When you select the IXEG in the xplane menu UNTICK "start with engines running".

Thank you DaH for your help.  Normally for me "Start with engines running" is UN TICKED. I've even tried "Start with engines running" option when looking for a solution and I still did not get any power in cockpit. 

Thank you again for your feedback.

21 minutes ago, Litjan said:

You ALWAYS want to have the selection on "Start with engines running" in the X-Plane aircraft selection menu.

I just retried this option again and still get the same results, No power in cockpit.  Thank you Litjan for your help and time. I'm open to more suggestions.

Log.txt

5 hours ago, mjrhealth said:

This has just being released, I wouldnt be expecting patches day 2. You should get email when update comes which will provide you a link for the update.

If I reinstall the IXEG the installer will download the necessary or available updates, correct?

Pat

8 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

If I reinstall the IXEG the installer will download the necessary or available updates, correct?

I believe so - but you will get an email telling you that an update is available, there is no point to running the installer at regular intervals "just to make sure".

20 minutes ago, Litjan said:

You still have this:

0:09:33.774 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level-1 PASS / Level-2 FAIL. License invalid

You need to wait for X-Aviation to roll out the fix for this, nothing you will do until then will help you.

:(Okay.  Thank you again.

7 minutes ago, Vanadeo said:

Interesting...This seems to have totally eliminated the stutter issue I was having :O .. 

Ok, than I have to pardon... I will check ✔️ "start with engines running" as well and see if anything changes, although I happily have no problems.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pils said:

For all pre-selected states? What's the reasoning?

Yes - the IXEG preselected states override the selection in XP if you choose "cold and dark" or "turnaround".

"Ready to fly" =  "Engines running".

So if you uncheck "engines running", X-Plane will attempt to spawn the aircraft "cold and dark" (no fuelflow) and the engines will die. Try it.

2 minutes ago, Litjan said:

Yes - the IXEG preselected states override the selection in XP if you choose "cold and dark" or "turnaround".

"Ready to fly" =  "Engines running".

So if you uncheck "engines running", X-Plane will attempt to spawn the aircraft "cold and dark" (no fuelflow) and the engines will die. Try it.

So we only really need it for the "Ready to Fly" state? That's understandable at least. If we use one of the other two as default state then it doesn't matter if the box is checked or not? Thanks.