FMC CoRoute problem in the IXEG 737-300 classic

Hello everyone, I encountered a major problem in my fmc, specifically in the coroute section.
I didnt had any folder at all, so I created a folder called "coroutes" inside the root folder.
image.png.14c0bcfa0a20857da48ade455f6c648c.png

The problem I have is when I want to insert a coroute I saved at the carpet, I doesn't load at all and console shows me this weird message.image.png
It just wont let me put the coroute. I downloaded the .fpl from simbrief and everyone says they are just fine with those. image.png.1e4d278aca559ad4df16f6244f51b89d.pngimage.png.a24dfc98bf47711c015c912355d67ab5.png

image.png

Thanks for the quick answers. I already typed SPJCSPJR on the Coroute line, by clicking the adjacent button. When I click the button, nothing changes, the Gizmo console then pops up with an error I don't know. Simbrief shows me this extension. (.fpl)
image.png.becee1df6b67ff9cc32aa6aaaecbd763.png  It's clearly .fpl (I already tried with .flp)

This is the console error message. 
image.thumb.png.4ea6b82e0d993627453088b725dadff7.pngimage.thumb.png.4f945a975dfd70ff4db7250e9d3c38d0.png

I am at a bit of a loss atm.  The last version, 1.33 for XP11.....the loadcoroute function is not on line 662 as your error shows.  The coroute loader handles both .flp and .fpl types.   What version of the 733 are you on?  That seems like it may be some error from very early versions of the 733. The coroute system was rewritten quite a bit for the later versions. ..indeed, we haven't seen a 'coroute bug' report in several years.  Have you installed the latest 1.33 version (for XP11) from X-Aviation?

-tk

Edited by tkyler

30 minutes ago, Leo V said:

The versión is 1.33, and its the Gizmo console error from a fmc script file .lua.ra1

Examining the information you provided, things are not adding up. What you’re describing does not correspond to version 1.33, and it appears to be a many-year-old pirated copy of the product judging by stuff you've posted here.

If you’d like to discuss this matter further, please provide your order number. This will allow us to verify your purchase and assist you properly.

1 hour ago, Leo V said:

The versión is 1.33

Definitely not.  I know this, I wrote the code and have all the old versions.  That is an older version, 1.21 to be exact (which was pirated way back when).   Your solution?  Download the latest version available to you (1.33) as a customer from X-Aviation.

-tk

Edited by tkyler
  • Like 1