Jump to content

Hot Start TBM 900


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, herman taylor said:

When is the TBM900 download ready for X plane 12?

I'd initially thought developers were waiting on LR to release their latest Software Developer's Kit (SDK). I've seen been reminded that XP is an early beta and that a lot is subject to change. Most devs are probably waiting to get closer to an initial release.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, VirtualGAaviator said:

I'd initially thought developers were waiting on LR to release their latest Software Developer's Kit (SDK). I've seen been reminded that XP is an early beta and that a lot is subject to change. Most devs are probably waiting to get closer to an initial release.

First, SDK 4.0.0b1 it's already up. Second initial release would be around Christmas, so if developer's wait two months, to start updating for xp12 would be very bad.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@BlackBird_GR I think they just released an update to the SDK, right? However, I suspect it'll takes a couple months, or more, for the more complex aircraft to be released - especially after some of the feedback I've gotten on these forums. I'm expecting aircraft with shallow systems depth to start showing up much sooner. I couldn't imagine Hotstart would release the XP12 Challenger 650 until they are relatively sure XP12 is going to go through any drastic changes.

It's funny - the devs are smart enough to stay away from timelines. I wonder how long XP12 will be in it's various stages of beta? 3 mos., 6 mos., a year?  hmmm

Edited by VirtualGAaviator
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2022 at 11:40 PM, Cameron said:

We don't have any timeline for the moment. Early Access is just that, and dust will need to settle a bit before we start distributing XP 12 updates.

Waiting you make Hot Start Challenger 650 compatible with XP12 to buy it. No chance to spend 114.95 USD for an aircraft that is only supported by XP11.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, eduardoefb said:

Waiting you make Hot Start Challenger 650 compatible with XP12 to buy it. No chance to spend 114.95 USD for an aircraft that is only supported by XP11.

It does not matter if you purchase it now or later. The XP 11 version gets a free update to 12. Of course, if you want to wait that's no problem either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Cameron said:

It does not matter if you purchase it now or later. The XP 11 version gets a free update to 12. Of course, if you want to wait that's no problem either.

I already removed XP11 from my PC, no space and time for both.   Weather in XP11 is not an option if we compare with XP12.  While your lovely aircraft's (TBM900 and Challenger) are not ready for XP12,  I will spend my time with other aircraft already compatible with XP12).

Edited by eduardoefb
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...