Sign in to follow this  
mhayling

TBM 900 Throttle Position Switch/Axis implementation

Hi all.

Is there a way to assign switches to position the throttle from Cut Off to Low Idle/High Idle/Flight idle.

I have a Throttle quadrant but cant get the throttle out of Cutoff without using the mouse.

I would really like to be able to get from cutoff to flight  and back to cutoff without having to use the mouse.

Thanks for any help guys.

And if the Devs read this and its not possible, Please make it possible in the near future.

Mark

I would love to use one of the unused axis on my Saitek throttle quadrant. I have already asked once if they could possibly introduce dedicated commands for cut off, low and high idle and flight idle. That way I could create a custom axis which sends those commands at a certain axis value.

• Like 1

Yeah I would love to base a home cockpit off of the TBM-900 but without an axis or dedicated switches for the various mixture/prop/throttle settings its practically impossible to implement the throttle controls.

Really wish they would implement individual switches for each possible position instead of the mixture_up_a_bit/ down a bit routine. That cant work with a physical throttle, unless you have the design skills of a NASA engineer. It would require quit a complicated aparaticus to work right.