skiselkov

Socata TBM-900 New Exterior Previews!

Ladies and Gents, our merciful @Goran_M has graced us with another batch of jaw-dropping renders of the work-in-progress fuselage. And I don't know about you, but I have to say I'm completely blown away!

TBM_900_2104a.png

TBM_900_2104.png

TBM_900_2104b.png

TBM_900_2104c.png

Edited by skiselkov
  • Upvote 6

This plane will set the standard for systems and visuals in this class.  Looking forward to it!

Edited by StevePHL

3 hours ago, CDNCAVOK said:

Gourgeous! You are the Picasso of X-Plane Goran_M

Wow!  Thanks!

16 minutes ago, JustinWheat said:

Looking awesome! Is the interior of the aircraft (i.e.: cockpit, cabin) going to get this first class treatment? 

Yessir.  Everything will be done to the best of my ability.

• Upvote 3

New paint.  Just messing with images to place on the tail.  I have a few, but I'm starting with the lions head.

Exterior0905a.png

Exterior0905b.png

• Upvote 8

Looking absolute fabulous. Money is already there to be spend, so hurry up! :)

Great work mate!

• Upvote 1

Double WOW! Stunning work. This looks like a winner and sure to find its way into my X-Plane hangar.

Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 1

Absolutely fantastic model! :)

The only detail striking to me are the exhaust pipe holes. They look like „sealed“ with aluminium around the exhaust pipes, even though on the PT6 the connection to the exhaust duct is actually a bit further inside the cowling. No big deal, of course, it‘s just looking slightly odd.

One question: Will there be visual icing and de-icing effects on the wings and boots? This would be just awesome.

22 hours ago, THaBoHNix said:

Absolutely fantastic model! :)

The only detail striking to me are the exhaust pipe holes. They look like „sealed“ with aluminium around the exhaust pipes, even though on the PT6 the connection to the exhaust duct is actually a bit further inside the cowling. No big deal, of course, it‘s just looking slightly odd.

One question: Will there be visual icing and de-icing effects on the wings and boots? This would be just awesome.

I'll investigate the exhaust further and if it needs some fixing, it'll be fixed.