Jay7909

ixeg IXEG 737 activation failure - gatekeeper.lua.gfys

16 posts in this topic

Hello,

I recently purchased the IXEG 737 for X-PLANE 10 and until a few days ago, it worked great. However, after I installed the windows creator update, I receive the following error in the gizmo console on loading the aircraft: 

220.032 Load script: extensions/GateKeeper/GateKeeper.lua.gfys: [string "extensions/GateKeeper/GateKeeper.lua.gfys"]: 599: attempt to index local 'json_resp' (a number value)

This prevents me from using the aircraft. I tried reinstalling the product, but it did not help. I also tried to look at the gatekeeper file, but its not in a human readable format. On the right side, I also get an error saying "No ACF Loader. Please re-install Gizmo". I tried reinstalling Gizmo to no avail. (See attached image).I don't see any issues with any of my other add-ons. 

Here's my hardware specs if you need it:
CPU: i5 6600K
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1070 

Let me know if you need more information. 

Please help, thanks!

IXEG 737 Activation error.PNG

Delete theses files and update your license;

X-Plane / X-Aviation / license_db.bin

X-Plane / X-Aviation / marker.1

1 hour ago, Jay7909 said:

That worked, thank you!

What did I do to cause this?

The license db format was updated.

No error on your end, just a missed bug on my end apparently.

Thankfully the fix is simple enough.

Thanks!  This worked for me as well.  There wasn't a license_db.bin file, but I deleted the marker.1 file and reloaded and it worked. :)  Thanks !

1 hour ago, GhostHunterGal said:

Thanks!  This worked for me as well.  There wasn't a license_db.bin file, but I deleted the marker.1 file and reloaded and it worked. :)  Thanks !

good stuff.. creators edition update cycle caught me off guard... my bug, but glad its an easy fix.

Hi there. Reading through this thread. Same error came up today. Probably because I am on 11.10pb4 for XP11. I could not find those files in the Xaviation folder. I do have the same error.  Thoughts?

I did delete Marke.1 and then re-entered license. It worked. Looks like the plan has issues with the latest beta. 

Edited by IronCondor

I have an issue with Gizmo crashing and telling me to reinstall Gizmo. I have done it several times now and no luck. Does anyone know what I could do?

JF_PA28_Arrow_1.png

16 hours ago, Jcrouse said:

I have an issue with Gizmo crashing and telling me to reinstall Gizmo. I have done it several times now and no luck. Does anyone know what I could do?

Reading this very thread for the answer and solution to your problem would be a great start! ;)

On 11/3/2017 at 10:52 AM, Jcrouse said:

JF_PA28_Arrow_1.png

I've just had the windows update--and have this same problem.

I've deleted the files as suggested, but the Gizmo/Windows/X-Aviation Licensing path brings up a box with a bix X on it, and no where to update the license.

When I re-start, and get the box with an X, then input my email and password, hit "update", nothing happens.

So...these instructions seem insufficient, or I'm missing some basic step?

Thanks

Sounds like you're still not deleting both of the files specified. Show a screenshot of your X-Plane/X-Aviation folder.

I was too having this issue, I didn't notice the marker.1 file and deleted it promptly. All working great again!

Edited by Locvirtual
Fixed error

2 hours ago, Cameron said:

Sounds like you're still not deleting both of the files specified. Show a screenshot of your X-Plane/X-Aviation folder.

I installed the most updated Saab, and upon X-Plane launch, had the X-Avaition log-in box.

All seems well now.

B