Blue color?

Tom Knudsen

Your visibility will also affect it. Cirrus clouds tend to be very distant, and so there tends to be a fair amount of atmospheric scattering on them by the time they reach your eye. These clouds also tend to be thin and wispy, and so the sky will show through them in parts.

Becuase HDR rendering on a computer screen is NOT real life.

It's subject to a very large number of limits and compromises.

Do us a favour. Go away and read up on HDR. Read all the photography and image theory blogs you can find.

Then we'll be on an even playing field and can have a constructive conversation.

I reply to very few items, most of those replies are in need of a terse technical tid-bit.

Tom is a very unique character. Context and history play a part in tone with him and most others for that matter.

I try and keep it dry and factual, I'm not at all interested in a fake "retail experience". Sorry, too much of that in the world already.

Appreciate the feedback.

Do us a favour. Go away and read up on HDR. Read all the photography and image theory blogs you can find.

Some would say sarcasm is a playground for individuals with a weak mind Ben, ever heard that before?

Do a bachelordegree in Media, ICT and Design and extra degree in 3D Design and Animation count Ben?

Nevertheless, I found a workaround, picked SkyMaxx apart and incorporated things I needed into my sim and voila it finally got breathtaking

Tom is a very unique character.

Love you too Ben, but aren't we all unique characters?

• Upvote 1

Not even close, second the money back

Tom obviously I stand behind SkyMAXX and the SilverLining SDK is a great representation of clouds, we are steady moving forward and brining even more realistic features just look at our frequent updates.  With every update SMP becomes more and more feature packed and we have even more updates in the works. :)  Many are very happy with SMP and await what the future brings.....V3 promises to add more stuff, many of these new features were brought about from the valuable feedback within the X-Plane community.

• Upvote 1

Tom obviously I stand behind SkyMAXX and the SilverLining SDK is a great representation of clouds, we are steady moving forward and brining even more realistic features just look at our frequent updates.  With every update SMP becomes more and more feature packed and we have even more updates in the works. :)  Many are very happy with SMP and await what the future brings.....V3 promises to add more stuff, many of these new features were brought about from the valuable feedback within the X-Plane community.

Does it come with more placebo options to toy with?