Dan's ERJ available

Kesomir

It has a good visual model, high resolution textures and a 3d cockpit that is easy on the eye.

Compare it to a default FSX aircraft, but probably with better flight modelling.

Aircraft handles very smooth and is very nice to fly. You can jump in the aircraft and fly it without having to pour through manuals first.

I wish parts of the 3d pit were better textured / looked better, but the area in front of you has no major issues re: aesthetics.

In short, I would recommend this aircraft to everyone. If you're looking for ultimate systems realism, this isn't it, but I count that as a plus.

It's a plane to be enjoyed casually.

A PMDG Express product ;)

I still can't figure out the AP...I've had it for a month or so now and I still can't get it!!! Anyone want to explain it to me ;)

To operate the autopilot, click on the AP button on the Autopilot controls (centre of glareshield).

This engages the Autopilot.

To get the AP to fly a heading, use the wheel under the HDG button to set the heading. Once set, hit the HDG button to engage. Aircraft should now bank to and hold that heading.

To get the AP to maintain altitude, Use the ASEL wheel under ALT to set the Altitude (listed on primary MFD). Once set, you will need to reach that altitude, so hit the V/S button to engage Vertical Speed mode. Use the Wheel to the left of V/S to set the rate of ascent / descent and the aircraft should comply. Once the aircraft reaches the set altitude, it will level off and switch to altitude hold mode (ALT button lit).

For an ILS landing, input the correct frequency into NAV1 and when intercepting the glidescope, hit the APR button. This will use the ILS to take the aircraft down to the runway. Disengage AP at a few hundred feet (Hit AP button so light extinguishes), assume manual control and flare for landing.

Hope that helps.

What does it mean when you try to download the plane, and it says 'this invoice is not yet authorized'?

Can't say I know for sure, but sounds like they haven't ran a credit card authorization for your purchase just yet. Give it a few and try it again soon...I'm sure it'll get processed soon enough.

Hi there All,

It is really nice plane indeed. Lacking little bit of textures in cockpit though, otherwise is pretty good.

I came across one weird thing and want to ask if anyone of you got the same issue. Before you start the engines moving throttles back and forward decreases and increases sounds level. What is that?

Kind regards,

Kamil.

Hi there All,

It is really nice plane indeed. Lacking little bit of textures in cockpit though, otherwise is pretty good.

I came across one weird thing and want to ask if anyone of you got the same issue. Before you start the engines moving throttles back and forward decreases and increases sounds level. What is that?

Kind regards,

Kamil.

I believe there are other 'Engines' on the plane used like JERA. When doing engine shutdown on 1 and 2 my VA flight logger does not register all engines off. Toggling master engine off does, so I suspect hidden engines for sound purposes.

They're probably using the much over-hyped "JERA" "technique".

Basically they use a small rocket engine to work around the sound limitations of X-Plane and they make a huge fuss over it, with special labels and custom acronyms, ultimately its just a bullshit hack, if we labelled every tech-work-around we use to get stuff done we'd end up with product names six miles long.

• Downvote 1

They're probably using the much over-hyped "JERA" "technique".

Basically they use a small rocket engine to work around the sound limitations of X-Plane and they make a huge fuss over it, with special labels and custom acronyms, ultimately its just a bullshit hack, if we labelled every tech-work-around we use to get stuff done we'd end up with product names six miles long.

I totally agree Indi.

What I did as a work around to the workaround is just add a little line of code that basically made it such that when you turned off engine 1, it turned of engines 1 AND 3 such that you get both the rocket and the real engine. It's really simple and would solve problems like yours Kesomir.

What I did as a work around to the workaround is just add a little line of code that basically made it such that when you turned off engine 1, it turned of engines 1 AND 3 such that you get both the rocket and the real engine. It's really simple and would solve problems like yours Kesomir.

I don't want to write a plugin for someone elses payware plane though ;) Easier to hit master off. That would be useful as a plane specific plugin however to link engines 3 and 4 to 1 and 2 for startup and shutdown.

I really like the sound on Conex's helo, really really really like them.

we need a better system for x-plane, all these plugins, sound like we are going the route of FSX here. cant we work with Austin to get it into X-plane for everyone to experience on all the planes and not just a handful of them?

If you need techniques like this, something is seriously wrong IMHO, either in the current add-on, or (shudder) in the X-Plane sim itself...

Regards,

As I understand it, x-planes sound system is in need of a some love, not least to up the quality of sound files for a start.

Hi there All,

Kind regards,

Kamil.

Yea i lags alot in the cockpit!!!

But they gave me a lite version to make the fps faster. ;D

Best,

Maxime