Cessna Corvalis TT Version 1.5 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello, all,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.5 update for the Cessna Corvalis TT. All customers who have purchased the Cessna Corvalis TT up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete installation instructions on how to update your product. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the Cessna Corvalis TT from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.5 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviati...talog/login.php

2. View your past order history invoice that contains the Cessna Corvalis TT purchase on it.

3. At the bottom of the invoice you will find a blue highlighted link to your update that says: "Cessna Corvalis TT".

There are some important fixes and requests implemented in this update.

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

General changes:

• New, friendlier activation system
  • X-Plane 10 compatible only
  • 64-bit compatible only

On the surface changes:

• New Warning Sounds
  • Corvalis Version # on MFD Splash Screen
  • Transponder code entry backspace key functionality added
  • FMS (FPL) feature added: waypoint type is now displayed immediately after the “TYPE” Key is pressed.

Under the hood changes:

• FMS bug resolved
  • Re-wrote baro minimum/decision height logic
  • Re-wrote Nearest Airport logic (more efficient)
  • Re-wrote TCAS logic

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

Here's the shortest review ever:

This is the plane I fly 99% of the time.

I hand fly it, it's smooth as silk.

Real world Mooney 201/Tri-Pacer pilot(I don't care for the options in XP for either of these aircraft)--at one time 500 hrs a year 

The TT is only $25

do it

Thanks for the update.

First, i have deinstalled  the 1.3 version using the unistaller of the main Xplane10 folder.

Now, I have a Gizmo.plugin folder with 2 files: OpenAL32.dll and pthreadGC32.dll.

And an other Gizmo64.plugin with 2 folders.

I just enter in the cockpit of the CRJ200, Falco, and the Jetstream. Look like everything is right. But it is only a first glance. Do I miss something  ?

Claude.

Great News,, I got the email last night but did not see any instructions, just what has changed (general changes, on the surface and under the hood) and the download link. but no instructions.

Do i have to run the uninstaller for the old 1.3 version? do i have to remove anything manually before i run the new 1.5 installer.

Thanks

Edited by AsH83

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviati...talog/login.php

2. View your past order history invoice that contains the Cessna Corvalis TT purchase on it.

3. At the bottom of the invoice you will find a blue highlighted link to your update that says: "Cessna Corvalis TT".

I just enter in the cockpit of the CRJ200, Falco, and the Jetstream. Look like everything is right. But it is only a first glance. Do I miss something ?

No, sounds like you have done it all right.

Do i have to run the uninstaller for the old 1.3 version? do i have to remove anything manually before i run the new 1.5 installer.

No need to remove anything. The 1.5 installer will do it all for you.

I have a repeatable crash every time I try to adjust the course indicator when NAV2 is selected via the CDI. This happens regardless of other plugins loaded or not. Set a VOR station, switch CDI to NAV2 then use either PFD or MFD Course knobs and within seconds instant crash. Please see if this happens to anyone else. This was a complete fresh install of v1.5. All activations accepted and everything functioning. If you don't mess with the course indicators everything is fine, I can fly to anywhere. I hope this one can be figured out.

"Log.txt attached"

Pivot :wacko:

Log.txt

I have a repeatable crash every time I try to adjust the course indicator when NAV2 is selected via the CDI. This happens regardless of other plugins loaded or not. Set a VOR station, switch CDI to NAV2 then use either PFD or MFD Course knobs and within seconds instant crash.
Bug has been identified and fixed.  We will advise as to how you can get the update.

When I set change the map to Terrain from Topo on both PFD and MFD , I see sometime Black or Red starts filling up the the map, I get this both in 3d cockpit view an regular view. I will try to record it later tonight when I get home..

Thanks again for this great update !!!!

When I set change the map to Terrain from Topo on both PFD and MFD , I see sometime Black or Red starts filling up the the map, I get this both in 3d cockpit view an regular view. I will try to record it later tonight when I get home..

Thanks again for this great update !!!!

This is normal behavior.  The terrain map will change color indicating the height of the terrain relative to the aircraft altitude.

Edited by JGregory