Updating the Cessna 152

Airbus

Hey 152 pilots!

Now that the Archer is moving along quite nicely, updates on the nearly two year old model have begun. Pretty much everything visually will be remodeled. In addition, this new model will make use of X-Plane 10's new lighting system! The 3D model will be a more accurate reflection of the actual aircraft!

post-91-0-22344800-1347078108_thumb.jpgpost-91-0-98894900-1347078946_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hi,

I've received the x-aviation newsletter and is reported that the C152 is already compatible with X-plane 10, so in what consist the update? Only in lights system, or profiles, texturing, modelling etc?

thanks!

G

There has not been any update released and the newsletter does not indicate any update has been released aside from one in production.

There has not been any update released and the newsletter does not indicate any update has been released aside from one in production.

I mean the old version is already compatible, X-A newsletter says: The 4Forces C152 is hailed as the best flight model of its type! A fun trainer, and works with X-Plane 9 and 10!

I think C47 was asking what is going to be in the update("Only in lights system, or profiles, texturing, modelling etc?"), as it already works in XP10.

You are so right, Kieran! Somehow I misinterpreted this, but reading it over I realize I was wrong. Thanks for pointing it out! :)

C47, the update is a complete re-model of the 3D parts to the aircraft!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like I won't be able to 'fly' much longer. Eventually, people will be developing

for v. 10 only, in which case I'll be out of the running until I can afford to get a decent

computer (which I don't see happening very soon). When it's over it's over, I guess.

Thanks for the reply.

Jim

Looks like I won't be able to 'fly' much longer. 

Can I get you anything to go with your melodrama?  Of course you'll still be able to 'fly'.  Just not with aircraft developed only for v.10.  It's not like everything you're flying now will suddenly vanish into thin air.

• Upvote 2