Project 3

Goran_M

Excellent model and paint scheme, hats of to you guys!

My only concern, and excuse my ignorance, is that there seems to be no glass in those windshield frames... Must be pretty airy flying this plane :D

We wanted cheap air conditioning.

:D

Actually, Theo is refining the windows that Reuben made.  We can't add them yet as that would mean adding a mesh that is a solid surface that has not been made transparent.  Flying blind seems a little bit dangerous.

When we're happy with how the windows look, we'll throw up a few more screenshots.

This Aircraft will ship with

Definitely:

Air Rarotonga

Regional Express Airlines

Sprint Air

Next Jet

Maybe:

Pacific Coastal (It largely depends if I or the requester can get there hands on a decent sized picture of the logo as the ones I have at the moment are to small. They also have different logo's for their tail if I'm not mistaken?

Maybe one more livery if I find it won't take too much time to add.

Not a lot of airlines own the A variant but when the B comes out, We will paint American Eagle Continetal US Airways British Airways Etc. :D

Cheers, Theo

Everything on the Pennair is very easy EXCEPT the animals.  We can't really find a decent high res image of a Pennair animal.  Sure, we can find a hi res image of an average animal but it's not the same.  So, if you guys can find a Pennair animal, no problem.  We've looked and so far no luck.

On the other hand, we can make a non animal Pennair.

Goran

Repaint list so far:

Definites:-

Air Rarotonga

Regional Express Airlines

Sprint Air

Next Jet

Penair

Northwest

United Express

A repaint kit will be made available very soon as a separate download.

Also...price.

After thinking long and hard about this, I have come up with a fair and reasonable price.  I don't want to really come out and say what the exact $ amount is that we have in mind, but what I will say is the Saab 340A will be less than $30.

I'm still deciding what kind of pricing system I am going to implement for the B variant.  Whether it will be a whole new add on or a simple upgrade to the A variant remains to be decided upon.  It won't be a quick upgrade as there has been talk of a custom FMC which requires programming and that will not be something we can push out quickly.  

If there are any questions about any of this, please feel free to post them in the forums as opposed to sending them to me directly.

Cheers

Goran

Oh gosh Maxime. Thats just one big programming nightmare. I'm sure you can expect one to be out within a year or so but it won't be by Leading Edge Simulation. Goran's and my project list is set (sort of) in concrete so far and although i'm not allowed to tell whats up coming, we know the majority of you will like it more than a A330 :D (we sure do, less programming!)  :D

Cheers, Theo

Goran, what about Crossair repaint for Saab?

Looks simple enough.  It's a pretty full plate of repaints we have at the moment but I'll talk to Theo and see what he can come up with.  If it doesn't ship with the original package, it'll most likely be made soon after we get the original package out the door. 

Goran