IXEG for X-Plane 12, Version 1.5 Whats new

tkyler

On 6/19/2024 at 7:28 AM, MatthewM said:

I can't fathom how you've come to the conclusion that charging for a half-baked update that can't complete a full flight is somehow acceptable because you have a 'real job'...

I guess you never looked. This plane was almost dropped completely for XP12, you should be happy you are getting an update at all. The fact the updates are free, should make you content to wait, even developers need to eat and pay bills, I can imagine your boss coming in and saying, that job you did last year, we want you to update it, but we are not going to pay you as its just an update. The fact we have any developers left is truly remarkable considering the self entitlement of so many users. Id pay for this plane again if I had too.

Its really sad where this world has gone.

Edited by mjrhealth

10 hours ago, tkyler said:

I am rewriting their documentation set for developers to help train and enable more developers for X-Plane.

I look forward to the fruits of this labour, because the current set of documentation is woeful.

On 6/19/2024 at 2:20 AM, VirtualGAaviator said:

I've learned that when I'm having an issue with anything in life, I should ask, Not what X can do for me, but what I can do for X. Maybe an approach to identify your issues, and report them as a bug for the next update might be a better approach. Just saying...

I do file bug reports. And what have I 'given X'? Money?