IXEG 737 Classic Plus - Releasing Friday, September 15th!

Cameron

Hi everyone, I'm sorry but I have a problem. I purchased the 737 with a discount, once installed and activated, I wanted to try it with the engines already running, but all the screens remain off and furthermore if I increase the throttle the engines don't rev up. The screen is with engines running.

2116154566_B733-2023-09-1600_23_34.png

Edited by maxbi
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi, im flw the plane and when i started not work , i come here and see some people who use xfsuipc , back to old version, im back to the old and activate the plane again. if i change cold dark mode or turn arround or ready, the plane stop to work .. after this i need to restart the simulator to work again.

i hope this message help who have the same problem

Have a good flight with thi old baby!

Thank you! its amazing!

Edited by laui
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I appear to be getting some horrendous intermittent stuttering, even if I switch to a different plane but if I start with a different plane everything is fine until I switch to the 737? O.O.. I have a feeling it's GIZMO but I dunno. I have no other plugins or any addons. Anyone else encountered this, It's really severe.

Edited by Vanadeo

50 minutes ago, axmiha said:

I took out some plugins and the plane is working. List of the plugins I took out below. It's one of those. I'm now putting them back one by one to see which one is the assassin. 

• Xreloaded
  • GndHandling
  • LiveTraffic
  • MarineTrafficX
  • SeaTraffic
  • TerrainRadar

As I suspected, I put them all back and the plane is still working fine. Someone figures that one out. Take out plugins, put back plugins and that fixes it? I don't get it, but it's here as a feedback anyway. On to a flight!

4 minutes ago, Nartbag said:

Waited for the countdown to buy and can't even fly because of DRM being broken and they are "winding down for the day." What a joke LOL

Do you really expect them to have 24/7 customer support?

This is a niche hobby. Not amazon.com.

Btw I had zero issues with the install and/or DRM.

• Like 2

I can't get to start in anyway, throttles don't nove, and they are properly assigned to my hardware, Also starting in C&D I  close de battery guard, flipping the switch, but nothing comes alive, the same hapens with ground power switch... also no sound whatsoever.

I think it's properly activated too.

I've downgraded to XPUIPC 2.0.4.8 has said here...

And go this in the log:

0:06:15.784 G64: debug:     IXEG: ----Beginning License Check Sequence----
0:06:15.784 G64: debug:     IXEG: defaulting IXEG license to OFF before activation checks
0:06:15.784 G64: debug:     IXEG: Staging kill functions in case license invalid....
0:06:15.784 G64: debug:     IXEG: Verifying Level 2 backup before initiating checks.....
0:06:15.784 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level 2 backup ready and standing by, Beginning license checks
0:06:15.784 G64: debug:     IXEG: ---------------------------------------------------------------
0:06:15.784 G64: debug:     IXEG: Checking for valid license via Level 1.....
0:06:15.784 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level-1 license check good. Requesting Level-2 check....
0:06:15.784 G64: debug:     IXEG: Performing Level-2 check
0:06:15.784 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level-2 check FAILED
0:06:15.784 G64: debug:     IXEG: Killing critical functions, kill set [1]
0:06:15.784 G64: debug:     IXEG: Killing critical functions, kill set [2]
0:06:15.784 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level-1 PASS / Level-2 FAIL. License invalid

Level 2 check FAILED ?? what does it mean??

Any help?

Edited by S3rg1o

4 minutes ago, CptIceman said:

I have the XP version of this bird, but when I add it to my basket I don't have any upgrade price,  I just have the regular price.   How do I get the special update price?

You should have received an email from X-Aviation, with a 70% discount code

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Simon3852 said:

I cannot recieve any email from X-Aviation about the discount code. I search the scam folder but still couldn't find anything about the discount code.

You are not alone. Send information to X-Aviation support. I did that, but I don't know when I will get any help.

Edited by Bulva