IXEG 737 Classic for X-Plane 12 Announcement

Cameron

51 minutes ago, Sanguis_fluit said:

This is a bunch of crap. We are talking almost a year and for what? A new cabin? 

Tell me you don't understand what goes into these things without telling me you don't know what goes into these things.

There is a very good explanation of why we have been waiting as long as we have if you'll just use your eyes to read the thread.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sanguis_fluit said:

This is a bunch of crap. We are talking almost a year and for what? A new cabin? 

Friend, be calm and patient. We might never have that bird again on current platforms. Have you ever thought about it? So let's be thankful that we will have this.

• Like 2

Not only that, but the fact that X-Plane 12 while improving all the time, is still not mature yet.So the longer the wait, the better the experience. If it was released when X-Plane 12 was still in early release versions, there would be lots of complains about anti-aliasing and other issues. Only with 12.06 am I considering leaving X-Plane 11 behind for once. 

Edited by judeb
  • Like 5

Patience folks, it hasn't lived as long as it has by being pushed out the door in xp10. There are alot of folks struggling with their planes rushing em out to the masses when xplane 12 was released. Be grateful they didn't kill the project during xplane 11, and have opted to bring it to us in xplane 12. And like judeb, I have forgone my MSFS and moved back to xplane 12 after its many updates. I'm normally a fly on the wall, looking forward to its release, but let's be cool about it and let them do what they do best.

• Like 3

Just done a flight in XP-11.. I tried several different planes on xp and msfs, dumping fuel into the engines early and IXEG is the only one that got a hot start and then what really impressed me was when motoring the engine the EGTs cool down faster as I would expect. Not really one for nit picking like that but it was really just out of curiosity lol. I really can't wait to have a blast in the XP-12 version. 

IXEG is really the only plane that, after flying others, I get back into it and think... Wow. I like to spend a few moments hand flying her and manual Landings are a treat. 737-300 is one of my faves, fat little nugget  with its cute little squashed engines and lol. :rolleyes:

Edited by Vanadeo
  • Like 8

On 9/10/2023 at 6:42 AM, Vanadeo said:

Just done a flight in XP-11.. I tried several different planes on xp and msfs, dumping fuel into the engines early and IXEG is the only one that got a hot start and then what really impressed me was when motoring the engine the EGTs cool down faster as I would expect.

I heard  there was a incident long ago when the crew slipped up on the checklist and left the start level on idle when starting engine on 733......

The other add-on I could recall is PMDG744, as it can came with both with and w/o autostart option, I made a autostart on a non-autostart equipped bird and......you know the drill....

BTW most modern engine, including the one on 737NG, the EEC will not inject fuel even if you put the lever too early, rather it'll wait until certain N2 reached, maybe that's why you didn't find another one.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AngelOfAttack said:

I heard  there was a incident long ago when the crew slipped up on the checklist and left the start level on idle when starting engine on 733......

The other add-on I could recall is PMDG744, as it can came with both with and w/o autostart option, I made a autostart on a non-autostart equipped bird and......you know the drill....

BTW most modern engine, including the one on 737NG, the EEC will not inject fuel even if you put the lever too early, rather it'll wait until certain N2 reached, maybe that's why you didn't find another one.

Wow, I'll bet they got a bit of a shock!. D: . I wondered if there was something like that on the NGs, Definitely not on the F28 or 737-200s though, I wouldn't have thought. Either way It doesn't matter lol. It was a video I watched explaining about hot starts, and he mentioned that motoring the engine would cool it down quicker, which makes sense. I thought I'd take the liberty and try it in sim :D.

10 hours ago, paulo Rodrigues said:

Como faço para substituir o X-Plane 11,pelo X-Pane 12,já tenho o x-plane 11.tenho quero adquirir o X-Plane 12 tenho que elininar o X-Plane 11?

@paulo Rodrigues Não precisa eliminar o xp11. Caso tenha bastante espaço no seu PC, você pode ter os dois instalado mas precisa adquirir o xp12 visto que são plataformas diferentes ou seja não é possível atualizar de um para o outro.

• Litjan unpinned this topic