TOGA Simulation MU-2 Marquise v2.0.4 Update Released!

Cameron

This will serve as an official announcement that we have released the TOGA Simulations MU-2 Marquise version 2.0.4 update. All customers who have purchased the MU-2 Marquise v2 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the MU-2 Marquise v2 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 2.0.4 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original MU-2 Marquise v2 download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

See all the v2.0.4 changes by clicking here!

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Like 1

Major problem I think.... IAS not working?

Accelerated down the runway and noticed the IAS was not moving.

Guessed the speed for take-off and the IAS just started to creep up. However, I did have the sim paused for about 30 mins to do something before I took off. Not sure if that is related, but going to try again now....

I took a quick screenshot.

Screenshot 2022-10-03 172447.jpg

57 minutes ago, demontraitor said:

it is working now - was due to the long pause it seems....

I have this problem frequently. From earlier versions.
I wrote about it here:

Only if I start the simulation with cold & dark and take off the props "by hand" or with the help of assigned commands.
When I remove props using the MU2 preferences window, then (I think) I don't have this problem/error.

Just a couple of things after a short test flight. It seems the roll trim indicator has lost it's light in the conversion. Loving the map light though! :)

Second: I've set the roll trim almost one click to the left like I used to on XP11. However on rotating the plane almost rolled to the left into the ground. Like it didn't need any trim at all for take off. Weather was 4kts headwind. Similarly in cruise there is no change. So there not seem to be any torque effect from the props. This was one of the fun parts in the XP11 version to pay constant attention to the trim in all phases of the flight. I miss it... :)

Edited by kutyafal

1 hour ago, kutyafal said:

Second: I've set the roll trim almost one click to the left like I used to on XP11.

This implies you are running in XP12, which is using a different flight model the MU-2 is not tuned for. You run at your own risk in 12 for the time being!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, kutyafal said:

Second: I've set the roll trim almost one click to the left like I used to on XP11. However on rotating the plane almost rolled to the left into the ground. Like it didn't need any trim at all for take off

There are definitely changes for V12 I have yet to address.  I have already rolled into the obvious ones, like the rain effects and lighting changes, but the flight model is changed in V12 significantly as are the gyro behaviors...among other things.   I'm moving through the port though...its definitely one of the bigger transitions compared to X-Plane versions past, but we're moving through it.

-TK

• Like 4

• 6 months later...

That information is a bit hidden - in fact the last update from Tom can be found over in the IXEG subforum. Quick summary - he's working on the 733 right now, and will return once the 733 update for XP12 is out of the door. Recent information indicate that this is no quick work though, so it might well take a couple of months before the Moo gets its XP12 update.

• Like 1

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic