Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic v1.21 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello All,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.21 update for the Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic. All customers who have purchased the IXEG 737 Classic up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the IXEG 737 Classic from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.21 for you.

========

This update is fully X-Plane 10 and 11 compatible.

IMPORTANT

As of IXEG v 1.21 the flight model is now updated to XP v 11.1.

THIS MEANS THAT YOU NEED XP v 11.1 OR NEWER FOR THE IXEG v 1.21 AIRCRAFT TO PERFORM AS IN INTENDED!

So, if you use - say - XP 11.05 with IXEG v1.21, you will probably experience trim issues, aircraft nose wanting to lift off to early on takeoff etc. And possibly other strange issues. So if you for some reason wan't/need to stick with XP v 11.05 or older, stick with IXEG v 1.20.

========

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original IXEG 737 Classic download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

• Added reflective glass surfaces in cockpit for XP11
  • Added datarefs for autopilot modules
  • Several bugs fixed to enhance stability of FMS 
  • Flight model is now updated to latest XP 11.10 standard.  New downwash effects in XP11 (like mild nose-down effect when close to ground, as in reality)
  • Enabled stick shaker sound again when near or below stall AOA
  • Improvement to automatic go-around speed commands
  • Improved cargo holds (lit at night, affect pressurization)
  • Fixed standby-power logic
  • Enabled Captain´s altimeter to work when powered by standby bus
  • Stopped LNAV tracking when route is deleted
  • Updates Gizmo to v18.01.02, tuned for consistent frame rates - roughly 10% faster

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

Edited by Morten
  • Upvote 5

Just now, manchesterdc said:

I can't seem to get the installer to download the files right now. The error I'm getting at the start of the download portion says "Unable to download component IXEG 737-300: Component file version does not match."

I'll look into this. Tests on Windows here were successful. Looks like Windows 10?

Just now, Cameron said:

I'll look into this. Tests on Windows here were successful. Looks like Windows 10?

Affirm. Windows 10 Pro Build 16299.214 (1709)

Made a backup of my current 1.20 install, and moved it out of the simulator directory, but I tried moving it back and letting the installer uninstall it with the same result.

Just now, Mobius12 said:

Thanks for the update, however i still don't have the digital displays working during the day only appear when dark? I have done a complete reinstall of the aircraft. 

This is an X-Plane fault with the VR beta and will be fixed with the next update to X-Plane.

Jan