Jump to content
Cameron

IXEG 737 Classic v1.0.3 Has Been Released!

Recommended Posts

Wonderful the new last patch! 

There's something it's happening to me when landing on with an automatic landing sistem: the aircraft goes to the right side of the runway. It seems as the glidescope wouldn't be at the center of the runway, and this matter happens to  me in several runways on landing.

Another question: At last plane deploy spoilers on landing on, however the green light for the spoilers deployed doesn't switch on. Am I missing sometnhing?

Thanks to IXEG for this very piece of cake. I love every single part of this aircraft.

Greetings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, papelin said:

Wonderful the new last patch! 

There's something it's happening to me when landing on with an automatic landing sistem: the aircraft goes to the right side of the runway. It seems as the glidescope wouldn't be at the center of the runway, and this matter happens to  me in several runways on landing.

Another question: At last plane deploy spoilers on landing on, however the green light for the spoilers deployed doesn't switch on. Am I missing sometnhing?

Thanks to IXEG for this very piece of cake. I love every single part of this aircraft.

Greetings.

To clarify,

1.) The aircraft will simply follow the localizer signal. On many airports in X-Plane, this signal may not be in the middle of the runway (check local map to verify). After touchdown you must control the aircraft to stay on the runway, the autopilot can not steer nosewheel or rudder.

2.) The green light only goes on for ARMING the spoilers, not when extending.

Thank you for the nice words, Papelin,

Jan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I update v 1.0.3, sound disappeared feet landing (1000 feet, 500 feet, 100 feet) help me please. For updated thanks.

 
 
 
 
Введите текст или адрес веб-сайта либо переведите документ.
propal zvuk
Показан перевод для запроса И лост тхе питч репорт он ландин
 
 
 
 
 
Введите текст или адрес веб-сайта либо переведите документ.
propal zvuk
Показан перевод для запроса И лост тхе питч репорт он ландинг
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ulazmir said:

Hello, I have a question. How come you have not yet realized the HOLD function in this wonderful airplane. ????

It is a challenging feature to implement and I want the more common bugs handled first.  

-tkyler

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mikeyusc said:

I'm one of those crazy developers looking for the new datarefs for the CDU, and I don't appear to be able to find them

We did not get them in this hotfix.  A developer is working with a prototype set and if they all pan out, we'll including them in the next hotfix.

-tkyler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Overall this hotfix is a welcome addition..2 flights with LNAV and VNAV the whole flight with ILS's in the end. I went to manual throttle from TOD as it tends to hunt too much on the decent, but the approach is spot on so guys well done! she flies like a dream! This bird is so much fun to fly. My MD80 was the queen of the skies..that is until now...

B733_28.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, prattpt6 said:

I also noticed my SoundMaxx sounds are back! Great Job! Thank you...

That is very good news! We (Nils) worked hard to get our sounds to be more economical, and it is still possible that people with crappy sound-chips may have some problems. So we are especially happy to hear that this improved for you!

Jan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi IXEG and users

After update and the first flight... I have:

1- Drop in frames

2. The same problem reported by welchb21 in fire test sound

3.The same problem reported by aceridgey about takeoff and VNAV page.

4.Any Chance of revert to v1.0.2? deu low frame rate, I will whait for next update.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tkyler said:

Это сложная функция для реализации и я хочу более общие ошибки обрабатываются в первую очередь.  

-tkyler

I agree with you. But I can tell you that this function is very important, because without that you can not advance was fully automatic flight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, manguras said:

Hi IXEG and users

After update and the first flight... I have:

1- Drop in frames

2. The same problem reported by welchb21 in fire test sound

3.The same problem reported by aceridgey about takeoff and VNAV page.

4.Any Chance of revert to v1.0.2? deu low frame rate, I will whait for next update.

 

4; If you want to go back to 1.0.2 just put in the hotfix code for 1.0.2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ben Russell said:

4; If you want to go back to 1.0.2 just put in the hotfix code for 1.0.2

unfortunately I do not have this code more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7. 5. 2016 at 5:30 AM, Cameron said:
  • Adjustment to incorrect mach target speeds when switching AP pitch modes from VNAV.

Hello,

this seems to be still happening in 1.0.3. I was just arriving to my destination when ATC changed my planned arrival to a different runway. Changing the ARR in the FMC disconnects VNAV and sets .84 speed instead of last planned as it should as I believe (.73 in my case).

btw: Is it please correct that the VNAV should disconnect even before I execute the change in the ARR procedure (ie. immediately after I change something there) ?

Edited by lanmancz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, manguras said:

unfortunately I do not have this code more.

It is in the email from X-Aviation, alerting you to the 1.0.2 update

Jan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lanmancz said:

Hello,

this seems to be still happening in 1.0.3. I was just arriving to my destination when ATC changed my planned arrival to a different runway. Changing the ARR in the FMC disconnects VNAV and sets .84 speed instead of last planned as it should as I believe (.73 in my case).

btw: Is it please correct that the VNAV should disconnect even before I execute the change in the ARR procedure (ie. immediately after I change something there) ?

Ok, very interested in how you got the .84 - if you could create a short movie of what happened, that would be very helpful!

And no, the VNAV should stay on the current path and plane, until you execute. Of course you could have a VNAV DISCONNECT while MODifying the current plan, if the plane gets too fast, for example.

Jan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Litjan said:

It is in the email from X-Aviation, alerting you to the 1.0.2 update

Jan

 

Thanks Litjan I found.

For the first time I had errors on TOD and in replay mode it don´t play more the reverse thrust and spoiles look from outside.

I go to v1.0.2 antil next update.:D

TOD error.jpg

Edited by manguras

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too would like to revert back to version 1.0.2 but the same as manguras I no longer have the email sent from Xaviation any chance I could get the code PMed to me or reemailed to me I would greatly appreciate it. Its not that the latest version is really bad its just to me it seems that the aircraft handled better for me in the previous version than it does in this version. I would greatly appreciate it as I love this aircraft very much.

Regards,

Brendan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can´t help you with the hotfix number - but it baffles me that the aircraft "handled better" in previous versions? We have changed 0 in the flight-model department and also have not added any features that would make it more heavy on the framerate.

Feel free to downgrade, each to his own, I say, but let yourself be warned that you are falling victim to your own imagination :-)

Jan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, manguras said:

Thanks Litjan I found.

For the first time I had errors on TOD and in replay mode it don´t play more the reverse thrust and spoiles look from outside.

 

There is now an option in the PREFERENCES menu - "display custom animations in replay" - turn it on to see the spoilers and reversers, turn if off if replay is giving you crashes. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Litjan said:

There is now an option in the PREFERENCES menu - "display custom animations in replay" - turn it on to see the spoilers and reversers, turn if off if replay is giving you crashes. ;)

Now I´m on v1.0.2 but I will try....:lol::lol::lol:

 

Thanks Litjan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand it may be my imagination but in version 1.0.2 I was testing out the autoland feature and always had amazing smooth 80-150 touchdowns but now it lands at 300-400 touchdown rates but maybe it is my imagination but will contiue to try thanks again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, welchb21 said:

I understand it may be my imagination but in version 1.0.2 I was testing out the autoland feature and always had amazing smooth 80-150 touchdowns but now it lands at 300-400 touchdown rates but maybe it is my imagination but will contiue to try thanks again.

Might be you came in (relativly) slower this time?  On another note, I found a bug in XP's radio altitude that will affect autoland.  Hopefully that will get fixed in XP v 10.50 - or we will fix it ourself...

Edited by Morten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×