• Take Command!: TorqueSim SR22 Series Releasing Saturday

Cameron

The Take Command!: SR22 Series by TorqueSim will be released on Saturday, July 25, 2020 at Noon EDT!

A full breakdown of the features in this product, as well as a previously recorded livestream is available here in the forums.

Be sure to check it out! This is one heck of a plane when it comes to systems fidelity and mechanical wear!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So I just purchased the new SR-22 and I'm using X-Plane 11.5 BETA.  I also have the Realsimgear Cirrus perspective G1000 setup.  When I loaded the SR-22 aircraft, the PFD and MFD loaded on the Realsimgear but it included the bezels, knobs and buttons on the screen.  How do I get just the screen to pop out of the bezels?  I thought this was supposed to be developed with the realsimgear to be basically plug n play.  Can someone help me out?

I also accidently clicked on the (x) on the MFD window and it closed it and now I can't get it to reload on the MFD screen.

Thanks!

Scott

4 hours ago, wilsonsb said:

So I just purchased the new SR-22 and I'm using X-Plane 11.5 BETA.  I also have the Realsimgear Cirrus perspective G1000 setup.  When I loaded the SR-22 aircraft, the PFD and MFD loaded on the Realsimgear but it included the bezels, knobs and buttons on the screen.  How do I get just the screen to pop out of the bezels?  I thought this was supposed to be developed with the realsimgear to be basically plug n play.  Can someone help me out?

I also accidently clicked on the (x) on the MFD window and it closed it and now I can't get it to reload on the MFD screen.

Thanks!

Scott

Hey Scott, have you updated to the latest version of the RSG Plugin? You may need to go grab it from the RSG Site - It's been updated to incorporate this SR-22 and there's a new 'pop-out' option for the PFD/MFD which then show up in the SR-22 Plugin drop-down in the X-Plane menu. That should get you on the right track & worked for me! :) 

More info over at RSG Here: http://help.realsimgear.com/en/articles/4011455-setup-for-realsimgear-cirrus-perspective-hardware-and-torquesim-sr22

Hope that helps,

Matt

I have purchased a significant number of items aircraft, scenery and weather from X-Aviation.

I find the SR-22 very disappointing as none of the panels PFD etc pop-up and pop-out which is becoming rather the standard on most high end aircraft.  Even Lamar's C-172 G1000 PFD etc pop-up and pop-out.  Thus This SR-22 can't be used with multiple monitors vs RealSimGear hardware.

I activated the cirrus SR 22 on xplane. However when operating the keyboard or knobs on the FMS, they do not function. However, The range twist knob reacts and makes noises. I have to make all data entries on the PDF screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thx!

15 hours ago, Nec said:

I activated the cirrus SR 22 on xplane. However when operating the keyboard or knobs on the FMS, they do not function. However, The range twist knob reacts and makes noises. I have to make all data entries on the PDF screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thx!

It requires X-Plane 11.50.

I have been using a third monitor to place the pop out PFD and MFD on LR C172.  They alway stay in the third monitor.  For the great SR22 the PFD and MFD do pop out and can be placed on the third monitor but they do not stick.  As such when I load Xplane and the SR22 for a new flight the next day they do not remain popped out and in their original place.  Would like persistence on the prior positioning of the pop out PFD and MFD.  Is this possible.  It looks to be the case for use on RSG hardware.  WRS

Yeah, I bought it and regret it already. RealSimGear use requires another plugin. Why it isn't included as part of the default setup is beyond me. And I can't for the life of me get it to start in XP 11.50. I'm a pilot IRL as well so I know a Cirrus SR22 will start pretty easily after priming. This sorry emulation won't start for me and as a consequence I have a pretty low opinion of the thing at this moment. Spectacular job, guys. That was sarcasm.

"This is not a support thread." How helpful. Now I have to ask where one might find a support thread or is that not included in the $54 purchase price? An unstartable engine seems to be included, however.

Edited by Rivegauche610

1 hour ago, Rivegauche610 said:

"This is not a support thread." How helpful. Now I have to ask where one might find a support thread or is that not included in the $54 purchase price? An unstartable engine seems to be included, however.

In the actual support forums, not in a news article: https://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/forum/243-sr22-series/

You're likely flooding the engine, or not cracking the throttle enough.

Cool your attitude or you'll be gone pretty quick. That wasn't with sarcasm.

On 11/29/2020 at 5:22 PM, Cameron said:

In the actual support forums, not in a news article: https://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/forum/243-sr22-series/

You're likely flooding the engine, or not cracking the throttle enough.

Cool your attitude or you'll be gone pretty quick. That wasn't with sarcasm.

Cool your temper or your customers will be gone pretty quick as well. Deal with frustrated customers. There seem to be a few of them.

1 hour ago, Rivegauche610 said:

Cool your temper or your customers will be gone pretty quick as well. Deal with frustrated customers. There seem to be a few of them.

I owe you nothing for being an a$$. Shape up and be an adult, or you'll get the boot. Respect goes both ways. Be a decent human.

Failures on Xplane with TorqueSim SR22 not working?

I purchased and am using the TorqueSim SR22 (version 1.1.0) with Xplane (version:11.50r3 build 115033 64 bit, Vulkan).

My instructor is trying to use Xplane failures, but they don’t seem to be working (we have tried Alternator failure, governor failure etc).

Any suggestions?

Edited by MMK

10 hours ago, MMK said:

Failures on Xplane with TorqueSim SR22 not working?

I purchased and am using the TorqueSim SR22 (version 1.1.0) with Xplane (version:11.50r3 build 115033 64 bit, Vulkan).

My instructor is trying to use Xplane failures, but they don’t seem to be working (we have tried Alternator failure, governor failure etc).

Any suggestions?

You do not have a commercial license, which would be required as specified on the product page.

Saturday can't come quick enough. Standing by, with towel in hand, to catch all the drool from the excitement.. For all having issues, it definitely works, I fly my 22 all the time. The starting function is a little finicky but she does fire up and flies like a work of art. Keep up the good work people let no one bring you down. :)

Just downloaded SR22 Entegra Series.  Looks great so far but can't get it to work with my RealSimGear 430s.  The RealsimGear device interface plugin to X-Plane recognizes the hardware inputs (Message)  but there is no associated mapping (command) to x-Plane.  Just says "not mapped."   I reinstalled the RealSim plugin but no joy.  Please advise.  Thanks!

I find the SR-22 very disappointing as none of the panels PFD etc pop-up and pop-out which is becoming rather the standard on most high end aircraft.  Even Lamar's C-172 G1000 PFD etc pop-up and pop-out.  Thus This SR-22 can't be used with multiple monitors vs RealSimGear hardware.  get-mobdro.com

Edited by paulkapil08

1 hour ago, paulkapil08 said:

I find the SR-22 very disappointing as none of the panels PFD etc pop-up and pop-out which is becoming rather the standard on most high end aircraft.  Even Lamar's C-172 G1000 PFD etc pop-up and pop-out.  Thus This SR-22 can't be used with multiple monitors vs RealSimGear hardware.

Are you sure you're talking about the right SR22? This one does have pop-up and out, and was designed in part BY RealSimGear.

I think you're talking about another company's SR22.

I am running the x-plane 11.55 and installed the SR22 Entegra Series (SR22 ENT 1.0.3) and I can not get any of the of the switches, knobs, fuel selector, boost pump well nothing works with mouse clicks (even thought the cursor changes to arrows and a pointed finger) I get the key to turn but since the bat's are not on it does nothing. I tried to map to a honeycomb yoke and throttle quadrant with zero success. Any help on install and set up would be appreciated.

@Cameron Have you ever seen a problem where the GFC700 autopilot can't keep up with the flight director, and as a result it scallops around +/- 200fpm when making turns on HDG mode? I am using the Noble hardware in bypass mode if that makes any difference.