Liveries request

yukonpete

Hey there. Would anyone please be interested in making a Chicago Police livery for the payware DreamFoil Bell  407?    I do not care about tail # or registration. Just the basic paint job  

Can Google image search chicago police helicopter     If it's a 206 in real life, I also don't mind, as I only own the 407       The helo has a gold star, blue stripes 

thank you 

IMG_0636.PNG

IMG_0637.JPG

Edited by boeingornotgoing

On 8/22/2016 at 4:33 PM, K4bel123 said:

I still hope to see a livery for the main bolivian carrier Boliviana de Aviacion since it still operates 10 of these beautiful 733s in a country with quite challenging approaches (e.g. La Paz/El Alto at 4061m !!). Thank you very much in advance ;)

Here you go...

B733_19.png

Edited by jfjoubert
  • Upvote 1

On 22.8.2016 at 4:33 PM, K4bel123 said:

I still hope to see a livery for the main bolivian carrier Boliviana de Aviacion since it still operates 10 of these beautiful 733s in a country with quite challenging approaches (e.g. La Paz/El Alto at 4061m !!). Thank you very much in advance ;)

That reminds me of my first arrival at El Alto in 1988 with a Lufthansa B747-200, I was only 5 years old and threw up on the apron after leaving the aircraft. :D

Those days El Alto was also serviced by LanChile with their Boeing 737-200/300. I would be very grateful for that classic livery! :)

LAN_Chile_Boeing_737-2T5%3B_CC-CJW%40SCL

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This would be an interesting one! Pharaoh Airlines only served from 1998 to 2003 and did not fly the 737-300, but they did have the 737-400 which is close enough. 

Pharaoh_Airlines_Boeing_737-400_JetPix.j

Actually the only reason I know about this airline is from seeing pictures of her smaller 737-200 stablemate buried in sand and rotting away at Cairo Airport. I hope someone can make this livery! 

5503271437_12e5cf1499.jpg

• 8 months later...