What did you fly today?

Maxime

Lovely Pic but at 6.9 fps does it do any more than take pictures Colin? Thats practically 2/3rds under X-Planes minimum recommended speed &  the brains ability to translate frames into fluid motion.

1. This is at 100NM visibility.

2. With forward with HUD I get about 24fps.

3. I use a four year old computer. That was below standards when I bought it. And I have two displays running at a time off of it.

Would you guys please cut down on those signature sizes, they're very distracting to the content of the forums.

TomK

I just noticed that there is an ignore button you can hit so certain user's signatures (or all users signatures) don't display.  That's not to suggest that people shouldn't cut down their oversized sigs, just bringing up an option that I wasn't aware of until about 5 minutes ago!

Well done hobofat----strewth that was getting chronic--the Look at me 'cause I'm ignored on 'B!tchbook or Crowscackle' syndrome personified!!!!...... Shame is, unless one one goes through the hassle of discriminating & playing 'Hitman' on certain individuals, one loses the informative useful Link signatures which have often taken me to Interesting places......Hate Graffitti for Graffitti's sake though....

Anyone who thinks I'm supporting the  'Whinge'  of a couple of other members.......Just follow 'hobo's' advice.....and bin whats left in the Valium bottle..... :ph34r:

Edited by edwin

Hey MJ, lets see you put that shuttle carrier on the ships landing deck! :)

What a challenge getting that flying, read a captains report who actually flew the shuttle carrier for the last time to the Smithsonian....said he was at the stall most of the flight!!!!

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

Says you

First, thank you to mj12345 for reducing your signature a bit.

Colin, don't get smart ass with me son,    It's a reasonable request with good reasons.  I don't expect you to necessarily share the view but I do expect you to be smart enough to know when to voluntarily honor a request.   I asked politely that you shrink it, not remove it.   I'll ask you again.  Would you please reduce the size of your signature?

Tom K

Edited by tkyler
  • Upvote 1

HAHAHA..that is hilarious! Landing the Shuttle shuttle on a carrier. LOL!

This view just hasn't gotten old yet:

Jetstream32_31_zpsdb9a0407.png

Running from the sun:

Jetstream32_32_zpsf7b4b6e7.png

I think this is going to be my first trip ever across the Baltic Sea in a flight simulator:

Jetstream32_34_zps39b5fb2c.png

Should have had some Chuck Berry going for the pax, at this point..."Riding along in my automobile..."

Jetstream32_36_zpsc74a6b12.png

Getting darker; I don't think I've had a night landing at a non-ILS field in quite some time. This should be an interesting flight:

Jetstream32_40_zps56593609.png

"Heavenly shades of night are falling, it's twilight time. Out of the mist your voice is calling..."

Jetstream32_41_zpsc6383a27.png

• Upvote 1