Any news?

miRko74

Yes... Working and working.. and working... and never ending work...

Still things to do, but Anton is starting to play with sound engine to reproduce sounds. We have plenty of sounds of the CRJ recorded from Cameron or real pilots that gave to me!! It is going to be great

How about a pic or two to keep us hanging on?

Clem

Ok.. here they are. ON the MFD Anton Deactivated the route line to see better the points on the screen. I have chosen the Init page for the FMS because you can see the legs also on the MFD. Still things to do. The main core is done, Anton is refining things and we are starting to test things. Still the plane cannot fly a route because not all autopilot modes are done, but I hope soon the first complete flight of the plane will be possible to do.

The second screen is the visual GPU. Well it is on the middle of the runnway. We will se if it is only possible to have GPU power on parking place.

73-Crj.jpg

72-Crj.jpg

We will se if it is only possible to have GPU power on parking place.

I wouldn't even waste a though about that. Looks like you have way more important things to do.

If the user wants to have the GPU on the runway, then so be it. It is his choice if he wants to do something unrealistic.

Something i would find nice is the following:

You can choose if you want to have a generator wagon or powered through a cable coming from the ground.

And if the generator wagon was chosen, then it shouldn't just disapear if you cut the GPU off.

This is a DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This aircraft is the BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE IN ANY SIMULATOR!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine being on approach to LDDU at night in this baby with all the lighting 8)

I hope you can make some sort of deal with Austin, i love X-Plane and think it is much better than FSX, but X-plane has lack of Good PMDG Aircraft with 3D Cockpit (untill now!)

For me, the most importand thing is the Aircraft system and visuals and 3D cockpit. Then comes the graphics of the simulator.

When this baby comes to X-plane im gona throw my FSX dvd in the trashcan!

Can´t wait for this GORGEOUS AIRPLANE!!!!

Great work!!!!!!!

Looks great guys!

I have access to the CRJ200 Flight Training Device at the Bombardier Training Centre and if I can get a beta copy I can install it on a laptop and run through a basic validation process to compare the x-plane 200 with the FTD.  The FTD is a fixed version of the full motion sim with the same flight deck, software and system setup, just no motion or visuals.  Let me know.

Looks great guys!

I have access to the CRJ200 Flight Training Device at the Bombardier Training Centre and if I can get a beta copy I can install it on a laptop and run through a basic validation process to compare the x-plane 200 with the FTD.  The FTD is a fixed version of the full motion sim with the same flight deck, software and system setup, just no motion or visuals.  Let me know.

Any Aid always is welcome! and that program would be really apreciated. We have lots of documentation and videos.. but sometimes we have questions about the behaviour of things. At tat point we ask the pilots that I know and they reply to us (sometimes even they don't know  ;) ) So more aids the better.

Looks great guys!

Hi John , i´m really interested on that FTD that you have, i would like to contact with you, please let me know if its posible, because i can´t see your email, thanks

Looks great guys!

Hi John , i´m really interested on that FTD that you have, i would like to contact with you, please let me know if its posible, because i can´t see your email, thanks

Send a PM Gabriel. 

It's a company simulator that sits on the floor in a big room, that is used for initial cockpit checks training on the type course, and also to train mechanics, that those of us that fly infrequently have access to for practice (employees only).  No motion or visuals as I said, but it's the same flight model and software as the moving one.

Greetings from Dubai!....

After another hard day fighting with the bugs and rubbish performance of FSX I accidentally found the X-Plane video with your masterpiece and my jaw dropped...

Few minutes later I was doing the purchase of my first X-Plane copy over the internet (still to be delivered). It appears that you guys have made my dreams come true within the X-Plane world. Therefore as someone before me said "... my FSX DVD goes in the trash..." ;) Keep up the great work and I look forward for the CRJ to arrive in my hangar too!..

Best regards and good luck,

Welcome to X-Plane, Martin, and welcome to X-Pilot.com. While you are waiting for your DVDs to arrive, you may want to install the X-Plane Demo if you haven't already just to get an idea of the program. None of the default aircraft are going to approach the level of the upcoming CRJ200, though a few of them are still pretty good. Others seem to have been neglected for years. A number of developers who post on X-Pilot.com are setting the bar for what promises to be a bright future for X-Plane in terms of the quality of addons. You have joined us at an exciting time!

@ developers team:

I know you decided not communicate any release date but I cannot wait! ;D

It seems you are making a really good work and I hope to put my hands on it very soon, it would be very nice if you could tell us when this will be possible ;)

Uhm, ok... I let you work... :-X

may i suggest, a mailing list.

i would like to be notified by email when the CRJ is released.

that would be ideal, so cam, if you can make that happen, that would be awesome.

Jack,

Such a list exists. We do not send newsletters out of this forum, but if you have an account at X-Aviation and sign up for the newsletter, you'll receive a product release announcement each time we release. Just the same, it's very easy to unsubscribe from.

Signing up for an X-Aviation account can be done here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/create_account.php

If you already have an account, you may opt in here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_newsletters.php

• 2 weeks later...