IXEG 737 Classic Plus Level-2 Failure Update

Cameron

Captains,

Firstly, we'd like to express our gratitude for your recent upgrade purchases. This week has been bustling with activity, as we’ve endeavored to respond to inquiries and meet the high demand for support.

Level-2 Failure - Fixed!
It quickly came to our attention that a number of our customers encountered a Level-2 failure, which restricted the aircraft's systems from functioning at all. We deeply regret any inconvenience this may have caused and assure you we've been working diligently to identify and rectify the problem. While we strive for perfection, it's an unfortunate reality that despite thorough internal testing, unforeseen issues can arise when a product reaches a wider audience. This particular setback wasn't evident during our beta testing but manifested for some once released.

The good news is that we've isolated the cause and have promptly deployed a patch. To access it, please re-install the IXEG 737 Classic Plus from your order history.

Didn't have Level-2 Failure?
For those unaffected by this issue, there’s no immediate need to update. You can comfortably continue using the aircraft and await our next scheduled update for other enhancements.

We truly appreciate the patience and understanding shown by many of you during this period. Thank you once again for your continued trust and support.

Blue Skies,
X-Aviation & IXEG

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

To clarify, there are no further changes in this update? This is simply to resolve the Level 2 failure error and nothing more?

Yes, that's accurate. This particular update was solely focused on resolving the Level 2 failure error due to its critical nature. Any additional enhancements and fixes are planned for upcoming releases. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

• Like 1

Just now, Cameron said:

Yes, that's accurate. This particular update was solely focused on resolving the Level 2 failure error due to its critical nature. Any additional enhancements and fixes are planned for upcoming releases. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

No problem, completely understandable that this was a much higher priority.

32 minutes ago, roberto1365 said:

Good morning... Why don't you let us know anything more ??? Updating to some still doesn't work... Therefore??? I sent several tickets but you never replied ...

Sending multiple emails isn’t going to do yourself any favours…

image.png.785e4685939e64a53d2776fbc0ad1785.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roberto1365 said:

Good morning... Why don't you let us know anything more ??? Updating to some still doesn't work... Therefore??? I sent several tickets but you never replied ...

You were responded to in just over an hour of your original ticket submission. Check your spam. You've never replied since.

Learn to be nice next time.

IMG_0917.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Vanadeo said:

Cos I am suffering with terrible stutters, apparently the update will fix it? .. I think I read somewhere lol. 

I've not been getting reports about widespread stuttering, and at least on my end have made no mention of some form of a fix for it. I recall in the past some people had stuttering in the v11 version if their anti virus was kicking in. Creating an exception for the X-Plane 11 folder helped that.

Either way, this topic is not about Gizmo, so let's keep it on track in here, please. :)

• Like 2

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic