IXEG 737 Classic Plus - Releasing Friday, September 15th!

Cameron

8 minutes ago, Bulva said:

...that's what I did...

I'm sure they'll get to you in due course Bulva.   Unfortunately, you're an outlier data point.  Nobody's fault, just the way things went. 

6 minutes ago, jmf55 said:

Since this is a new/updated version of the product, is there a new location to submit a problem? Also, what location do you desire?

Thank for asking.  for now use the traditional forums, BUT I would ask you put "V1.5 PLUS" somewhere in the title.  We will be reorganizing the forums threads to isolate the old from the new, and such terms would help us do so more quickly.

-tk

Edited by tkyler

1 minute ago, chris1690 said:

Tried reloading, restarting x plane, restarting pc, uninstalling and re installing, nothing...

You can post the log.txt file from the X-Plane root folder would be the way to go in this case.  First place to begin a diagnosis

-tk

5 minutes ago, gusram5 said:

To upload fuel and payload the aircraft I have to use X plane menu? 

Im wondering the same thing, I have no load menu's like in the xp11 version. Using the radio to call ground gives me a gizmo error. The IXEG menu has no weight/fuel options. I have reloaded sim and rebooted.

8 minutes ago, tkyler said:

pretty classic symptom of the plugin not running.  Best practice after an activation is to reload the aircraft through the developer menu or restart x-plane, or load another plane and come back.  Some systems load things in differing sequences after activations.

-tk

+I tried through the developer tab, it didn't work, then I tried by relaunching XP12, it didn't work, I reloaded another plane, the sound and controls came back, I relaunched IXEG and the sound and controls still don't work.

• Upvote 1

FYI your throttle breaking bug from v1 is still in the plane, and downgrading to XPUIPC 2.0.0 causes CTD. So the plane is effectively DOA for those who fly for virtual airlines or log their flights in other ways using XPUIPC.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/188374-ixeg-737-throttle-not-working/

not off to a great start.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tkyler said:

This explains a bit more.

http://togasim.com/ixeg_15_whatsnew/

Hmm thanks, this seems like a bit of a step back though.

Also I have just done a engine start, and the second I introduced fuel the engines span straight up to normal idle within 2 seconds. There was no engine start up sequence at all, nothing like in the xp11 version, is this correct?

Hmm thanks, this seems like a bit of a step back though.

yes it does.  But was necessary due to the reorganization of lots of things for future work.....but deemed a small deviation in workflow for the time being and worthy tradeoff to get folks back in the air in V12.

Also I have just done a engine start, and the second I introduced fuel the engines span straight up to normal idle within 2 seconds. There was no engine start up sequence at all, nothing like in the xp11 version, is this correct?

That does not sound right.   When Jan gets back, we'll dig into this.  I've logged your report.  Thx.

-tk

Edited by tkyler
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, tkyler said:

pretty classic symptom of the plugin not running.  Best practice after an activation is to reload the aircraft through the developer menu or restart x-plane, or load another plane and come back.  Some computer systems load things in differing sequences after activations.

-tk

Thank you for the fast reply, 

i give this a go, did do a reload but didn’t seem to work, restart it is then.

so glad to see ixeg still developing for xplane, the best way I can describe the 737 is …it feels alive, real immersive 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, lolocastsb said:

FYI your throttle breaking bug from v1 is still in the plane, and downgrading to XPUIPC 2.0.0 causes CTD. So the plane is effectively DOA for those who fly for virtual airlines or log their flights in other ways using XPUIPC.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/188374-ixeg-737-throttle-not-working/

not off to a great start.

removed XPUIPC and the throttles work. I guess I'll wait for a fix.

• Upvote 1

From my log.txt. same issue as others: 

0:03:17.710 G64:  warn: We have received:[lss.xa.validation] msg:[8599407] param:[-843408656]
0:03:17.711 G64: debug:     IXEG: ----Beginning License Check Sequence----
0:03:17.711 G64: debug:     IXEG: defaulting IXEG license to OFF before activation checks
0:03:17.711 G64: debug:     IXEG: Staging kill functions in case license invalid....
0:03:17.711 G64: debug:     IXEG: Verifying Level 2 backup before initiating checks.....
0:03:17.711 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level 2 backup ready and standing by, Beginning license checks
0:03:17.711 G64: debug:     IXEG: ---------------------------------------------------------------
0:03:17.711 G64: debug:     IXEG: Checking for valid license via Level 1.....
0:03:17.711 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level-1 license check good. Requesting Level-2 check....
0:03:17.711 G64: debug:     IXEG: Performing Level-2 check
0:03:17.711 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level-2 check FAILED
0:03:17.711 G64: debug:     IXEG: Killing critical functions, kill set [1]
0:03:17.711 G64: debug:     IXEG: Killing critical functions, kill set [2]
0:03:17.711 G64: debug:     IXEG: Level-1 PASS / Level-2 FAIL. License invalid
0:03:17.711 G64: debug:     GK: Auto license update is on.
0:03:17.711 G64: debug:     GK: License days remaining: 14.99 - No update required.
0:03:17.712 G64: debug:     GK: Update required when <= 2.00 days.

Edited by hornetaircraft
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, regamuffin said:

Thank you for the fast reply, 

i give this a go, did do a reload but didn’t seem to work, restart it is then.

so glad to see ixeg still developing for xplane, the best way I can describe the 737 is …it feels alive, real immersive 

FYI, you will need to downgrade to XPUIPC 2.0.4.7 to use the plane. feel free to download it from this post or there are other posts with the file if you google search.

XPUIPC.zip

19 minutes ago, chris1690 said:

evel 2 license check says invalid even though activation passed in the GUI

Bought it with the discount, not sure if it makes a difference

Sorry you're dealing with this.  Um...it COULD be that another plugin is conflicting.  The level 2 check uses what is called "cURL", which several other plugins also use.  If you do have other plugins (hopefully not a gazillion) and could remove them to see if that gets you going, then we would have a data point for how to seek solutions.

-tk

6 minutes ago, tkyler said:

Sorry you're dealing with this.  Um...it COULD be that another plugin is conflicting.  The level 2 check uses what is called "cURL", which several other plugins also use.  If you do have other plugins (hopefully not a gazillion) and could remove them to see if that gets you going, then we would have a data point for how to seek solutions.

-tk

Tried removing all other plugins except Gizmo. Didn't work, no change in results. Latest Log.txt attached.

Log.txt