Tracking XP10

OlaHaldor

I'm a little disappointed :( - I ordered XP10 on 24. Nov. (same day as the Demo appeared), it was shipped on 9. Dec. but still didn't arrive :angry:. According to USPS tracking it is still in Miami since 10. Dec. I'm not blaming X-Aviation, and I read here that USPS tracking is ... err ... well ... #~&=/% ... not good. The world doesn't end at the US border :D. And currently their tracking system is as slow as the whole delivery chain ....

I should have waited and ordered at Aerosoft and would have had some more airports, but at the time I ordered, the status was, that Aerosoft will ship XP10 only in January and I didn't want to wait this long.

I'm a little disappointed :( - I ordered XP10 on 24. Nov. (same day as the Demo appeared), it was shipped on 9. Dec. but still didn't arrive :angry:. According to USPS tracking it is still in Miami since 10. Dec. I'm not blaming X-Aviation, and I read here that USPS tracking is ... err ... well ... #~&=/% ... not good. The world doesn't end at the US border :D. And currently their tracking system is as slow as the whole delivery chain ....

I should have waited and ordered at Aerosoft and would have had some more airports, but at the time I ordered, the status was, that Aerosoft will ship XP10 only in January and I didn't want to wait this long.

Your package is not in Miami. Miami is the last place your tracking will ever show. It is an exit port for international mail. Once it leaves US soil, this tracking ceases. Many people all over Europe have been receiving packages over the course of the last three days from us. Their tracking, like yours, states Maimi still (and always will), but they live anywhere from Sweden, to Germany, to the UK.

Given the holiday season and customs clearance being required, it may add a little extra time, and that's really all there is to it! I suppose in the end with shipping, USD conversion from Euro, etc, you'll have saved a few $$, can buy a new add-on if you choose for the money saved vs. what Aerosoft provides, and by the time it's in your hands all will be "forgotten." ;)

Hang in there! I'm sure yours is not far behind!

These will eventually be rolled out in the updater for those who did not purchase there to also enjoy. No matter if your purchased from Laminar, X-Aviation, or the org you will receive the same contents as Aerosoft and their included airports in short time.

Your package is not in Miami. Miami is the last place your tracking will ever show. It is an exit port for international mail. ....

Yes I know. That's what I read from the previous posts, but was too lazy to type all this stuff ... ;).

These will eventually be rolled out in the updater for those who did not purchase there to also enjoy. No matter if your purchased from Laminar, X-Aviation, or the org you will receive the same contents as Aerosoft and their included airports in short time.

Really? That would be good news :wub:

I am also rather disapointed. I pre-ordered on the 28th Nov and the X-Aviation website said it would ship from Dec 6th and it shipped on the 9th. And as of today USPS still shows it last in Miami FL on Dec 14.

Edited by yukonpete

I am also rather disapointed. I pre-ordered on the 28th Nov and the X-Aviation website said it would ship from Dec 6th and it shipped on the 9th. And as of today USPS still shows it last in Miami FL on Dec 14. Last time I preorder from X-Aviation!

Hi, Pete!,

I apologize if you're disappointed. We certainly didn't want that, and we tried to give our customers great pricing with quick "get out." I feel we met that goal, however, I realize it's viewed differently on your end.

Bear in mind that it's the holidays, mail load is increased, and packages must clear customs! If it's worth anything to you, I did get an e-mail today that a user who had his ship around your timeframe received his today in Toronto. Oddly enough, people in Europe began receiving theirs several days ago. The main hold up is really in the customs side of things for these international shipments.

Not sure where you saw it would be shipped on the 6th? Not even Laminar was advertising that! In fact, here's what it said!...

XP10_ship_warn.jpg

Items began shipping as stated, and even shipped earlier than we anticipated. You were four days down the line! Lots of pre-orders had taken place by that time. We shipped out as batches came in, and we even got orders out faster than most outlets selling XP 10 in terms of processing shipments!

Which reminds me...I need to remove that since it's already shipping now!

I am also rather disapointed. I pre-ordered on the 28th Nov and the X-Aviation website said it would ship from Dec 6th and it shipped on the 9th. And as of today USPS still shows it last in Miami FL on Dec 14.

I ordered mine four days earlier, 24th, and am still waiting, but I assume yours isn't having to take the Chinese Junk route through the East Indies! Plus yours shipped one day earlier than mine (??).

Just before, still strange considering the earlier order. I'm not really complaining, esp for the price - as the saying goes!

Hey, Simon. Unfortunately, yes! Just as with anything new we release on the store, the first minutes, hours, and day(s) are always the very busiest. It's incredible at times to watch the orders flow almost instantly! Sometimes we don't even need to get a newsletter out there for this to happen. Of course, newsletters increase the load, but it's almost crazy "magical" to see the instantaneous effect on some releases.

We made a single large order initially. We were at the mercy of the manufacturer and Laminar to decide delegation of units, and Laminar did their best to split it between all venues to be "fair" on units as they became available from the production line. We shipped out as batches came in, and always same day! :)

I'm a pretty impatient person as well. Always ordering overnight on things, so I can certainly understand and sympathize with you guys. I fought very hard to get our units delivered increased in short order. If you guys only knew...just ask Tom! The "bitchin'" never stopped! ;)

It's not a bad problem to have as a business per se', but at the same time it sucked just as much for me when it comes to sympathizing with the situation. I just can't have us be shipping out overnight or 2-day deliveries to people without breaking our or your bank! As it stood already we provided steep discounts on shipping!