Smartcopilot

birdy.dma

@skiselkov

@Goran_M

Hi,

I am writing a smartco file for the Challenger.

There is few showstoppers. If there is any interest, and if your time permit:

There is no writable datarefs to synchronize the different knobs of the AP: Baro, speed, heading, course, altitude.

Custom override are missing for:

CL650/pedals/0/brake/L_value

CL650/pedals/0/brake/R_value

CL650/pedals/1/brake/L_value

CL650/pedals/1/brake/R_value

CL650/sidepanel/left/tiller_value

Less important:

Ground services: request / release with custom commands (AC / DC, ASU, Fuel, Deice).

Minor:

A command to activate the tablet in the galley, CL650/snd/cabin_pa/volume is not writable, commands for the announcements.

• Like 2

hi

a little feedback would be nice.

5, 6 writable dataref  (HDG, ALT, BARO, COURSE, SPEED ...) and your beautiful plane is "smartcopilotable".

This could interest some other pilots, your TBM900 has "only" 123875 downloads :-)

https://sky4crew.com/download/hotstart-tbm900-1-08-version-1-0/

thank you

Hervé

Edited by herve

1 hour ago, herve said:

a little feedback would be nice.

As would a little patience, please; these forums are mostly “staffed” by volunteers. Thanks.

1 hour ago, herve said:

5, 6 writable dataref  (HDG, ALT, BARO, COURSE, SPEED ...)

There is an existing request for datarefs to be published for some of these items, specifically from home cockpit builders. As @oisin650 suggests, support specifically for SmartCopilot is very low on the priority list, however you may be able to take advantage of the hardware interfacing requests such as the aforementioned.

Rgds,

Hi

Thank you for your answers.

@Pils , don't worry I know how to be patient but this question about the opening of dataref is more addressed to the professional team of Hot star than to the motivated volunteers...

I'm glad to know that the cockpit tinkerers, of which I'm a part, have the same expectations as us Smartcopilot users.

Birdy-dma is already very advanced in the creation of the config file for Samrtcopilot.
We have done several test flights and to make the shared cockpit flight with this aircraft 99.9% operational we "only" need these few dataref.

So please understand our expectation.

Thank you

Hervé

• Like 1